'Revenge' 2.03 Preview: What Happens to Emily After Victoria's 'Resurrection'
A promo for "Revenge" season 2 episode 3 has been made available for viewing pleasure, teasing what will come next after Victoria announced that she's still alive. In it, Victoria's eldest son Daniel is seen forming a plan with Emily following the return of the Grayson matriarch.
"My mom faked her own kidnapping. I despise her," Daniel says in anger. "The only way to beat her is to play her game better than she does," so Emily advises Daniel, while seemingly uses him to benefit her revenge plan.
The preview also teases how Emily will deal with Victoria, who is the last remaining person that can find her mother. Victoria is seen telling Emily that she's more concerned about her. Additionally, the footage hints some troublesome situations that will be faced by Emily and Aiden.
To be titled "Confidence", the upcoming outing of "Revenge" will put the Graysons back in the spotlight and at the center of a media storm once again as Emily's past continues to haunt her. The episode will air on ABC next week on October 14.
More Revenge News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri