'Revenge' 2.03 Preview: What Happens to Emily After Victoria's 'Resurrection'
A promo for "Revenge" season 2 episode 3 has been made available for viewing pleasure, teasing what will come next after Victoria announced that she's still alive. In it, Victoria's eldest son Daniel is seen forming a plan with Emily following the return of the Grayson matriarch.
"My mom faked her own kidnapping. I despise her," Daniel says in anger. "The only way to beat her is to play her game better than she does," so Emily advises Daniel, while seemingly uses him to benefit her revenge plan.
The preview also teases how Emily will deal with Victoria, who is the last remaining person that can find her mother. Victoria is seen telling Emily that she's more concerned about her. Additionally, the footage hints some troublesome situations that will be faced by Emily and Aiden.
To be titled "Confidence", the upcoming outing of "Revenge" will put the Graysons back in the spotlight and at the center of a media storm once again as Emily's past continues to haunt her. The episode will air on ABC next week on October 14.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'