Sally Pressman and David Clayton Rogers Expect Their First Child
The happy couple, Sally Pressman and David Clayton Rogers, are going to have a baby, a source close to the "Army Wives" actress told US Weekly on October 6. Though they haven't said anything yet to the press, the actress wrote down several status concerning with pregnancy on Twitter. Earlier this week, she said, "One more plug for @TracyAnderson launching her #pregnancyproject with @everymomcounts!!"
Later on, she tweeted, "@EDITION_01: Just left amazing event celebrating 'the pregnancy project' hosted by @CTurlington @GwynethPaltrow @TracyAnderson jealous!!" Later, she stated, "@EDITION_01: $5 of every @tracyanderson pregnancy DVD sale worldwide goes to #EveryMotherCounts @Cturlington."
The happy couple met at Lesley Kahn's Acting Studio and had been together for five years when Rogers proposed to Pressman on October 19, 2010. A year after, the 31-year-old actress tied the knot with the 34-year-old actor on September 17, 2011 at Bacara Resort and Spa, in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Currently, Pressman is not involved in any TV series other than "Army Wives", while the American film producer recently starred as Martine in the "Underbelly" pilot episode. In April, "Army Wives" was nominated for Best Drama at NAMIC Vision Awards. In June, the television drama won Top Television Series at ASCAP Awards.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby