Sally Pressman and David Clayton Rogers Expect Their First Child
The happy couple, Sally Pressman and David Clayton Rogers, are going to have a baby, a source close to the "Army Wives" actress told US Weekly on October 6. Though they haven't said anything yet to the press, the actress wrote down several status concerning with pregnancy on Twitter. Earlier this week, she said, "One more plug for @TracyAnderson launching her #pregnancyproject with @everymomcounts!!"
Later on, she tweeted, "@EDITION_01: Just left amazing event celebrating 'the pregnancy project' hosted by @CTurlington @GwynethPaltrow @TracyAnderson jealous!!" Later, she stated, "@EDITION_01: $5 of every @tracyanderson pregnancy DVD sale worldwide goes to #EveryMotherCounts @Cturlington."
The happy couple met at Lesley Kahn's Acting Studio and had been together for five years when Rogers proposed to Pressman on October 19, 2010. A year after, the 31-year-old actress tied the knot with the 34-year-old actor on September 17, 2011 at Bacara Resort and Spa, in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Currently, Pressman is not involved in any TV series other than "Army Wives", while the American film producer recently starred as Martine in the "Underbelly" pilot episode. In April, "Army Wives" was nominated for Best Drama at NAMIC Vision Awards. In June, the television drama won Top Television Series at ASCAP Awards.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting