Sally Pressman and David Clayton Rogers Expect Their First Child
The happy couple, Sally Pressman and David Clayton Rogers, are going to have a baby, a source close to the "Army Wives" actress told US Weekly on October 6. Though they haven't said anything yet to the press, the actress wrote down several status concerning with pregnancy on Twitter. Earlier this week, she said, "One more plug for @TracyAnderson launching her #pregnancyproject with @everymomcounts!!"
Later on, she tweeted, "@EDITION_01: Just left amazing event celebrating 'the pregnancy project' hosted by @CTurlington @GwynethPaltrow @TracyAnderson jealous!!" Later, she stated, "@EDITION_01: $5 of every @tracyanderson pregnancy DVD sale worldwide goes to #EveryMotherCounts @Cturlington."
The happy couple met at Lesley Kahn's Acting Studio and had been together for five years when Rogers proposed to Pressman on October 19, 2010. A year after, the 31-year-old actress tied the knot with the 34-year-old actor on September 17, 2011 at Bacara Resort and Spa, in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Currently, Pressman is not involved in any TV series other than "Army Wives", while the American film producer recently starred as Martine in the "Underbelly" pilot episode. In April, "Army Wives" was nominated for Best Drama at NAMIC Vision Awards. In June, the television drama won Top Television Series at ASCAP Awards.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism