Amber Tamblyn Said 'I Do' to Actor David Cross
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" star Amber Tamblyn is a married woman. The 29-year-old actress married her 48-year-old actor boyfriend David Cross on Saturday, October 6. It is the first marriage for both who got engaged in August last year.
Confirmation is yet to come from the couple but filmmaker/director Lance Bangs shared the news through a photo of the couple slow dancing. "Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs wrote as the photo's caption. It appeared that the reception was held outdoor at night with a band as entertainment.
Tamblyn reportedly attended the wedding of Blake Lively last month along with the other "Traveling Pants" co-stars, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera. It was unclear whether Lively returned the favor by attending Tamblyn's with her husband Ryan Reynolds.
More Amber Tamblyn News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant