Amber Tamblyn Said 'I Do' to Actor David Cross
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" star Amber Tamblyn is a married woman. The 29-year-old actress married her 48-year-old actor boyfriend David Cross on Saturday, October 6. It is the first marriage for both who got engaged in August last year.
Confirmation is yet to come from the couple but filmmaker/director Lance Bangs shared the news through a photo of the couple slow dancing. "Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs wrote as the photo's caption. It appeared that the reception was held outdoor at night with a band as entertainment.
Tamblyn reportedly attended the wedding of Blake Lively last month along with the other "Traveling Pants" co-stars, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera. It was unclear whether Lively returned the favor by attending Tamblyn's with her husband Ryan Reynolds.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik