Amber Tamblyn Said 'I Do' to Actor David Cross
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" star Amber Tamblyn is a married woman. The 29-year-old actress married her 48-year-old actor boyfriend David Cross on Saturday, October 6. It is the first marriage for both who got engaged in August last year.
Confirmation is yet to come from the couple but filmmaker/director Lance Bangs shared the news through a photo of the couple slow dancing. "Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs wrote as the photo's caption. It appeared that the reception was held outdoor at night with a band as entertainment.
Tamblyn reportedly attended the wedding of Blake Lively last month along with the other "Traveling Pants" co-stars, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera. It was unclear whether Lively returned the favor by attending Tamblyn's with her husband Ryan Reynolds.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer