Amber Tamblyn Said 'I Do' to Actor David Cross
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" star Amber Tamblyn is a married woman. The 29-year-old actress married her 48-year-old actor boyfriend David Cross on Saturday, October 6. It is the first marriage for both who got engaged in August last year.
Confirmation is yet to come from the couple but filmmaker/director Lance Bangs shared the news through a photo of the couple slow dancing. "Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs wrote as the photo's caption. It appeared that the reception was held outdoor at night with a band as entertainment.
Tamblyn reportedly attended the wedding of Blake Lively last month along with the other "Traveling Pants" co-stars, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera. It was unclear whether Lively returned the favor by attending Tamblyn's with her husband Ryan Reynolds.
More Amber Tamblyn News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip