Amber Tamblyn Said 'I Do' to Actor David Cross
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" star Amber Tamblyn is a married woman. The 29-year-old actress married her 48-year-old actor boyfriend David Cross on Saturday, October 6. It is the first marriage for both who got engaged in August last year.
Confirmation is yet to come from the couple but filmmaker/director Lance Bangs shared the news through a photo of the couple slow dancing. "Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs wrote as the photo's caption. It appeared that the reception was held outdoor at night with a band as entertainment.
Tamblyn reportedly attended the wedding of Blake Lively last month along with the other "Traveling Pants" co-stars, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera. It was unclear whether Lively returned the favor by attending Tamblyn's with her husband Ryan Reynolds.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction