Audra McDonald Marries Broadway Star Will Swenson
Former "Private Practice" actress Audra McDonald married her Broadway star boyfriend Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday, October 6. The couple has been dating for four years and engaged for a year.
"Well that was just the best day ever. #SadieSadiemarriedlad," McDonald tweeted after the ceremony. The couple told people that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three." They are parents to a daughter from McDonald's previous marriage and two sons from Swenson's previous marriage.
The bride was wearing an Esosa dress but no other details about the wedding were released.
After completing four seasons on "Private Practice", McDonald starred in the revival of "Porgy and Bess". Meanwhile, Swenson most recently appeared in the Broadway production of "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert