Audra McDonald Marries Broadway Star Will Swenson
Former "Private Practice" actress Audra McDonald married her Broadway star boyfriend Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday, October 6. The couple has been dating for four years and engaged for a year.
"Well that was just the best day ever. #SadieSadiemarriedlad," McDonald tweeted after the ceremony. The couple told people that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three." They are parents to a daughter from McDonald's previous marriage and two sons from Swenson's previous marriage.
The bride was wearing an Esosa dress but no other details about the wedding were released.
After completing four seasons on "Private Practice", McDonald starred in the revival of "Porgy and Bess". Meanwhile, Swenson most recently appeared in the Broadway production of "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March