Audra McDonald Marries Broadway Star Will Swenson
Former "Private Practice" actress Audra McDonald married her Broadway star boyfriend Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday, October 6. The couple has been dating for four years and engaged for a year.
"Well that was just the best day ever. #SadieSadiemarriedlad," McDonald tweeted after the ceremony. The couple told people that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three." They are parents to a daughter from McDonald's previous marriage and two sons from Swenson's previous marriage.
The bride was wearing an Esosa dress but no other details about the wedding were released.
After completing four seasons on "Private Practice", McDonald starred in the revival of "Porgy and Bess". Meanwhile, Swenson most recently appeared in the Broadway production of "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame