Audra McDonald Marries Broadway Star Will Swenson
Former "Private Practice" actress Audra McDonald married her Broadway star boyfriend Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday, October 6. The couple has been dating for four years and engaged for a year.
"Well that was just the best day ever. #SadieSadiemarriedlad," McDonald tweeted after the ceremony. The couple told people that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three." They are parents to a daughter from McDonald's previous marriage and two sons from Swenson's previous marriage.
The bride was wearing an Esosa dress but no other details about the wedding were released.
After completing four seasons on "Private Practice", McDonald starred in the revival of "Porgy and Bess". Meanwhile, Swenson most recently appeared in the Broadway production of "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son