Audra McDonald Marries Broadway Star Will Swenson
Former "Private Practice" actress Audra McDonald married her Broadway star boyfriend Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday, October 6. The couple has been dating for four years and engaged for a year.
"Well that was just the best day ever. #SadieSadiemarriedlad," McDonald tweeted after the ceremony. The couple told people that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three." They are parents to a daughter from McDonald's previous marriage and two sons from Swenson's previous marriage.
The bride was wearing an Esosa dress but no other details about the wedding were released.
After completing four seasons on "Private Practice", McDonald starred in the revival of "Porgy and Bess". Meanwhile, Swenson most recently appeared in the Broadway production of "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'