Mila Kunis Named 'Sexiest Woman Alive', Appeared Topless
Mila Kunis is "Sexiest Woman Alive" Esquire version. The "Black Swan" actress appeared topless on the magazine's November issue cover and said confidently on the interview, "If I wanted to charm the pants off you, I could."
Kunis is not just "sexy" but stayed true to herself. "What I do and who I am are two different things," she said. "And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or they are perceived to be. I've consciously separated my two lives. I love what I do. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. But when I'm done with work, I'm done with work."
All of that has something to do with her upbringing. "I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce