Mila Kunis Named 'Sexiest Woman Alive', Appeared Topless
Mila Kunis is "Sexiest Woman Alive" Esquire version. The "Black Swan" actress appeared topless on the magazine's November issue cover and said confidently on the interview, "If I wanted to charm the pants off you, I could."
Kunis is not just "sexy" but stayed true to herself. "What I do and who I am are two different things," she said. "And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or they are perceived to be. I've consciously separated my two lives. I love what I do. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. But when I'm done with work, I'm done with work."
All of that has something to do with her upbringing. "I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."
More Mila Kunis News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics