Mila Kunis Named 'Sexiest Woman Alive', Appeared Topless
Mila Kunis is "Sexiest Woman Alive" Esquire version. The "Black Swan" actress appeared topless on the magazine's November issue cover and said confidently on the interview, "If I wanted to charm the pants off you, I could."
Kunis is not just "sexy" but stayed true to herself. "What I do and who I am are two different things," she said. "And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or they are perceived to be. I've consciously separated my two lives. I love what I do. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. But when I'm done with work, I'm done with work."
All of that has something to do with her upbringing. "I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation