Mila Kunis Named 'Sexiest Woman Alive', Appeared Topless
Mila Kunis is "Sexiest Woman Alive" Esquire version. The "Black Swan" actress appeared topless on the magazine's November issue cover and said confidently on the interview, "If I wanted to charm the pants off you, I could."
Kunis is not just "sexy" but stayed true to herself. "What I do and who I am are two different things," she said. "And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or they are perceived to be. I've consciously separated my two lives. I love what I do. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. But when I'm done with work, I'm done with work."
All of that has something to do with her upbringing. "I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance