Mila Kunis Named 'Sexiest Woman Alive', Appeared Topless
Mila Kunis is "Sexiest Woman Alive" Esquire version. The "Black Swan" actress appeared topless on the magazine's November issue cover and said confidently on the interview, "If I wanted to charm the pants off you, I could."
Kunis is not just "sexy" but stayed true to herself. "What I do and who I am are two different things," she said. "And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or they are perceived to be. I've consciously separated my two lives. I love what I do. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. But when I'm done with work, I'm done with work."
All of that has something to do with her upbringing. "I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia