Lady GaGa's Eatery Given 'C' Grade for 42 Violations
A New York City restaurant owned by Lady GaGa's family has been slapped with "C" grade for having a total of 42 violations. The lowest grade given to a restaurant is granted to those who earn more than 28 violations.
Joanne Trattoria, which is run by GaGa's parents Joseph and Cynthia Germanotta, was given a health inspection on October 2. According to The Smoking Gun, the Department of Health noted six "critical" violations including failing to protect food from potential contamination. The eight separate sanitary infractions include inadequate personal cleanliness, no proper use of utensil and uncleaned surface.
The restaurant actually had been inspected in early March and was graded "C" for raking in 31 violations. However, another inspection later that month only found 12 violations and therefore granted the restaurant an "A" rating. The October inspection is a follow-up to an August inspection which took in 35 violation points.
The latest "C" grade placed on the restaurant's front window can still be revoked by making an appeal to NY's Health Tribunal. A "Grade Pending" sign will be placed until the restaurant owner can be heard by the panel.
More Lady GaGa News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass