Mila Kunis Starts Attending Kabbalah Services With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is blending her life to boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, being spotted at a Kabbalah service with him. The "Black Swan" actress accompanied Kutcher on September 18's Rosh Hashanah holiday services at the Kabbalah Center in NYC.
"The men and women are separated [during the service], but Ashton always smiled at her," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. He reportedly later "ran to embrace her," and "they were clapping and praying. She was taking it all in."
Kutcher used to attend the Kabbalah church with ex-wife Demi Moore. They even sought help to save their marriage from a counseling center with Kabbalah affiliations last fall.
However, things are getting serious between Kutcher and Kunis that he wants to make the relationship work. "It's a real infatuation," a source told the mag.
More Mila Kunis News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories