Mila Kunis Starts Attending Kabbalah Services With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is blending her life to boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, being spotted at a Kabbalah service with him. The "Black Swan" actress accompanied Kutcher on September 18's Rosh Hashanah holiday services at the Kabbalah Center in NYC.
"The men and women are separated [during the service], but Ashton always smiled at her," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. He reportedly later "ran to embrace her," and "they were clapping and praying. She was taking it all in."
Kutcher used to attend the Kabbalah church with ex-wife Demi Moore. They even sought help to save their marriage from a counseling center with Kabbalah affiliations last fall.
However, things are getting serious between Kutcher and Kunis that he wants to make the relationship work. "It's a real infatuation," a source told the mag.
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song