Mila Kunis Starts Attending Kabbalah Services With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is blending her life to boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, being spotted at a Kabbalah service with him. The "Black Swan" actress accompanied Kutcher on September 18's Rosh Hashanah holiday services at the Kabbalah Center in NYC.
"The men and women are separated [during the service], but Ashton always smiled at her," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. He reportedly later "ran to embrace her," and "they were clapping and praying. She was taking it all in."
Kutcher used to attend the Kabbalah church with ex-wife Demi Moore. They even sought help to save their marriage from a counseling center with Kabbalah affiliations last fall.
However, things are getting serious between Kutcher and Kunis that he wants to make the relationship work. "It's a real infatuation," a source told the mag.
More Mila Kunis News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans