Mila Kunis Starts Attending Kabbalah Services With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is blending her life to boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, being spotted at a Kabbalah service with him. The "Black Swan" actress accompanied Kutcher on September 18's Rosh Hashanah holiday services at the Kabbalah Center in NYC.
"The men and women are separated [during the service], but Ashton always smiled at her," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. He reportedly later "ran to embrace her," and "they were clapping and praying. She was taking it all in."
Kutcher used to attend the Kabbalah church with ex-wife Demi Moore. They even sought help to save their marriage from a counseling center with Kabbalah affiliations last fall.
However, things are getting serious between Kutcher and Kunis that he wants to make the relationship work. "It's a real infatuation," a source told the mag.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'