Mila Kunis Starts Attending Kabbalah Services With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is blending her life to boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, being spotted at a Kabbalah service with him. The "Black Swan" actress accompanied Kutcher on September 18's Rosh Hashanah holiday services at the Kabbalah Center in NYC.
"The men and women are separated [during the service], but Ashton always smiled at her," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. He reportedly later "ran to embrace her," and "they were clapping and praying. She was taking it all in."
Kutcher used to attend the Kabbalah church with ex-wife Demi Moore. They even sought help to save their marriage from a counseling center with Kabbalah affiliations last fall.
However, things are getting serious between Kutcher and Kunis that he wants to make the relationship work. "It's a real infatuation," a source told the mag.
More Mila Kunis News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers