Report: Dita Von Teese Failed to Woo Bradley Cooper
Dita Von Teese reportedly failed to nail down Bradley Cooper although she had made the first move. The burlesque dancer met the actor at an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles and tried to chat him up, only to go home alone later.
According to Radar Online, Von Teese licked her lips in the direction of Cooper and sent a drink to him. Cooper was not even slightly interested, refusing the offer and leaving the place without saying goodbye. "Bradley completely snubbed Dita when she made a beeline for him," a witness said. "She was desperate to get his attention, so she asked the waitress to go over to his table and ask him what he wanted to drink. Bradley told the waitress he's on a health kick at the moment and said he was fine."
Von Teese did not stop her attempt there. "After that, Dita was looking over at him, fluttering her eyelids and wanted him to join her and her friend. But Bradley just wasn't that into her, he ignored her eye contact and just looked down at his phone. He left before she did and didn't even acknowledge her on the way out of the restaurant. She looked gutted. It really was an awkward moment for Dita, I'm sure a lot of men wouldn't turn her down," the source continued.
Cooper is now dating actress Zoe Saldana whom he split from briefly and rekindled with recently.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off