Report: Dita Von Teese Failed to Woo Bradley Cooper
Dita Von Teese reportedly failed to nail down Bradley Cooper although she had made the first move. The burlesque dancer met the actor at an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles and tried to chat him up, only to go home alone later.
According to Radar Online, Von Teese licked her lips in the direction of Cooper and sent a drink to him. Cooper was not even slightly interested, refusing the offer and leaving the place without saying goodbye. "Bradley completely snubbed Dita when she made a beeline for him," a witness said. "She was desperate to get his attention, so she asked the waitress to go over to his table and ask him what he wanted to drink. Bradley told the waitress he's on a health kick at the moment and said he was fine."
Von Teese did not stop her attempt there. "After that, Dita was looking over at him, fluttering her eyelids and wanted him to join her and her friend. But Bradley just wasn't that into her, he ignored her eye contact and just looked down at his phone. He left before she did and didn't even acknowledge her on the way out of the restaurant. She looked gutted. It really was an awkward moment for Dita, I'm sure a lot of men wouldn't turn her down," the source continued.
Cooper is now dating actress Zoe Saldana whom he split from briefly and rekindled with recently.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'