Kim Kardashian Already Has Idea for Her Next Wedding
While her divorce is yet finalized, Kim Kardashian has already imagined what her next wedding will be like. In the new issue of England's Tatler magazine, where she models a wedding gown, she revealed about her marriage to Kris Humphries and her hope for the future.
Kim stood firm that her 72 days of marriage to Kris was not a scam. "I mean, that is just not the person I am. Who would honestly get married for ratings? It's not like the ratings had dropped and we needed a boost," the reality show star said. "Never mind other peoples' emotions - who would mess with their own emotions in that way? And for me to do it and have it not work out was the most embarrassing thing. It was risking ruining my career."
Kim admitted that the wedding in October last year was too public. "It had always been my dream to have a big wedding, and when people said that I'd made it over the top for the show, that was just me: I am over the top," she said. "But the next time, I want to do it on an island with just my friends and family and that's it."
Speaking of relationships, the 31-year-old who has been dating Kanye West for six months now, said, "I can't even think about being with anyone else than the man I'm with."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake