Heidi Klum and Bodyguard Beau Take Her Kids to Justin Bieber's Concert
Heidi Klum had a family night out on Wednesday, October 3. The "Project Runway" judge and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kristen took her children, Leni, Henry, and Johan, to Justin Bieber's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Heidi wore an all-black ensemble consisting of black pants, spaghetti-strap tiered top and heels with ankle straps. The supermodel held Leni's and Henry's hands, while Martin carried a sleeping Johan. "@justinbieber you were great!" she raved about the concert on Twitter.
Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian were spotted among the concertgoers as well. "Had the BEST time at the Justin Bieber concert last night with Malika, my mom, Kendall, Kylie and some of their friends. We literally did not stop dancing the entire night!" Khloe blogged.
Another public figure coming to the live concert was Katy Perry. The girlfriend of John Mayer tweeted, "Last night I saw The Black Keys, tonight I saw Bieber. I think my musical week is complete." She later posted a picture of her and some pals making their best impression of him in purple hoodies.
More Heidi Klum News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner