Heidi Klum and Bodyguard Beau Take Her Kids to Justin Bieber's Concert
Heidi Klum had a family night out on Wednesday, October 3. The "Project Runway" judge and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kristen took her children, Leni, Henry, and Johan, to Justin Bieber's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Heidi wore an all-black ensemble consisting of black pants, spaghetti-strap tiered top and heels with ankle straps. The supermodel held Leni's and Henry's hands, while Martin carried a sleeping Johan. "@justinbieber you were great!" she raved about the concert on Twitter.
Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian were spotted among the concertgoers as well. "Had the BEST time at the Justin Bieber concert last night with Malika, my mom, Kendall, Kylie and some of their friends. We literally did not stop dancing the entire night!" Khloe blogged.
Another public figure coming to the live concert was Katy Perry. The girlfriend of John Mayer tweeted, "Last night I saw The Black Keys, tonight I saw Bieber. I think my musical week is complete." She later posted a picture of her and some pals making their best impression of him in purple hoodies.
More Heidi Klum News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?