Heidi Klum and Bodyguard Beau Take Her Kids to Justin Bieber's Concert
Heidi Klum had a family night out on Wednesday, October 3. The "Project Runway" judge and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kristen took her children, Leni, Henry, and Johan, to Justin Bieber's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Heidi wore an all-black ensemble consisting of black pants, spaghetti-strap tiered top and heels with ankle straps. The supermodel held Leni's and Henry's hands, while Martin carried a sleeping Johan. "@justinbieber you were great!" she raved about the concert on Twitter.
Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian were spotted among the concertgoers as well. "Had the BEST time at the Justin Bieber concert last night with Malika, my mom, Kendall, Kylie and some of their friends. We literally did not stop dancing the entire night!" Khloe blogged.
Another public figure coming to the live concert was Katy Perry. The girlfriend of John Mayer tweeted, "Last night I saw The Black Keys, tonight I saw Bieber. I think my musical week is complete." She later posted a picture of her and some pals making their best impression of him in purple hoodies.
More Heidi Klum News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms