Jack Osbourne NOT Getting Hitched in Hawaii
Rumor that Jack Osbourne will tie the knot with Lisa Stelly should be dropped now. On Twitter Friday, October 5, the only son of the famous Ozzy Osbourne already negated the report that he's heading to Hawaii to swap vows with the mother of his daughter.
A source spoke to the New York Post's Page Six, "They just sent the invites out and are asking guests to sign non-disclosure agreements." In response, Jack tweeted, "I love how going to Hawaii with my mum for her 60th has turned into my wedding. Hahaha people are funny."
When interviewed by PEOPLE, Sharon Osbourne clarified that her son could not attend her birthday celebration, which will be aired on Tuesday, October 9 on "The Talk", because he's still on holiday. For her 60th birthday, Jack has sent a video containing birthday wishes to her.
Jack and Lisa were engaged in September 2011, before she gave birth to their first baby and daughter named Pearl Clementine on April 24 this year. After he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last summer, they started to talk about getting married. "It's going to be great," she said. "After we had the baby we decided we didn't want to waste any more time."
About his disease, he said once, "I was angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?' I've got a family, and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing." Then, he recalled, "While I was waiting for the final results, I got really, really angry. Then I got really sad for about two days, and after that I realized, being angry and upset is not going to do anything at this point - if anything it's only going to make it worse." Later, he worded, " 'Adapt and overcome' is my new motto."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?