Jack Osbourne NOT Getting Hitched in Hawaii
Rumor that Jack Osbourne will tie the knot with Lisa Stelly should be dropped now. On Twitter Friday, October 5, the only son of the famous Ozzy Osbourne already negated the report that he's heading to Hawaii to swap vows with the mother of his daughter.
A source spoke to the New York Post's Page Six, "They just sent the invites out and are asking guests to sign non-disclosure agreements." In response, Jack tweeted, "I love how going to Hawaii with my mum for her 60th has turned into my wedding. Hahaha people are funny."
When interviewed by PEOPLE, Sharon Osbourne clarified that her son could not attend her birthday celebration, which will be aired on Tuesday, October 9 on "The Talk", because he's still on holiday. For her 60th birthday, Jack has sent a video containing birthday wishes to her.
Jack and Lisa were engaged in September 2011, before she gave birth to their first baby and daughter named Pearl Clementine on April 24 this year. After he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last summer, they started to talk about getting married. "It's going to be great," she said. "After we had the baby we decided we didn't want to waste any more time."
About his disease, he said once, "I was angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?' I've got a family, and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing." Then, he recalled, "While I was waiting for the final results, I got really, really angry. Then I got really sad for about two days, and after that I realized, being angry and upset is not going to do anything at this point - if anything it's only going to make it worse." Later, he worded, " 'Adapt and overcome' is my new motto."
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover