Jay Sean Gets 'So High' in New Music Video
A new Jay Sean music video has been made available for viewing pleasure. Made in support of his song "So High", the clip opens with the rapper escaping from a rope that ties him to a chair. The scenes then show what happens to him earlier and who ties him up.
Clad in a black suit, the British artist is mesmerized by a sexy lady he meets at a party. After they get together, they make out on a chair afloat a pool, before the blonde beauty ties him up to the chair and leaves him alone.
"So High" is the second single off Sean's upcoming studio album "Worth It All", which is due later this year. It's co-produced by DJ Afrojack, whom the "Do You Remember" hitmaker praised as "such an amazing producer."
"The song 'So High' is just ridiculous," the 31-year-old gushed about the song. "It sounds insane 'cause, again, the songwriting here was the same team who were behind 'Down', 'Do You Remember' - myself and Jared Cotter. When we write songs, it just works. So that plus Afrojack's unbelievable production skills ... it sounds phenomenal."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande