Report: 'Paranormal Activity 4' Post-Credit Scene Will Lead to Potential Spin-Off
Will there be a spin-off film for "Paranormal Activity" movie franchise? Latest report suggested that the found-footage horror film series will likely have a spin-off and the said project will be teased during the screening of "Paranormal Activity 4", which is set to hit the U.S. cinemas this coming October 19.
Breaking the news is Bloody Disgusting, which claims to have obtained the info that Paramount Pictures has prepared a special treat for "Paranormal Activity" fans. The treat will be revealed in a short clip during the post-credit scene of "PA 4". Furthermore, the site states that the footage teases "the 2013 release of the studio's unnamed Latino Paranormal Activity spin-off."
The reported spin-off will likely be Latino-themed with Latin actors starring in it. It is said that the story will revolve around Catholic-based paranormal mythology. Despite having a Latino theme, the film reportedly won't be presented in Spanish.
Paramount has yet to confirm or clarify the report. The studio also hasn't unveiled the official synopsis of the fourth "PA" movie, continuing the tradition to keep the plot secret until the official release of the film. Producer Oren Peli once claimed that "PA 4" wouldn't be a sequel to the previous film, "We are never going to make a sequel...just for the sake of making a sequel. It's safe to say there are discussions."
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman are reprising their roles to direct the fourth installment of the popular horror franchise. Zack Estrin, meanwhile, works to provide the screenplay.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'