Rihanna's Father Approves of Chris Brown, Oprah Winfrey Says Don't Judge Them
People from Rihanna's inner circle weigh in on her newly-rebuilt relationship with Chris Brown, which instantly caught a loud media buzz. Her father Ronald Fenty and fellow celebrity Oprah Winfrey voice their support for the "We Found Love" hitmaker.
Ronald says he has no problem with their reunion as long as she's happy. "I know they love each other. They always have," he tells In Touch. "She's happiest when she's around him, and as long as she's happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too."
"I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be held to them forever," he shares his thoughts about Breezy's assault on Riri that led to their ill-fated breakup in 2009. "Everyone should be forgiven once. There's a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows."
Oprah also was not entirely surprised by the reunion. The TV Presenter, who recently interviewed Riri about her feelings for Breezy, tells "Extra", "I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it."
The "Oprah's Next Chapter" host continues, "I have no judgment about it. That's why I can sit there and have such a great time with her because I do all my interviews with no judgment whatsoever. If that's how you choose to lead your life, that's really OK."
Recalling her interview with Riri earlier this year, Oprah says, "You know what I loved about that interview is that she came with a big wide open heart." She adds, "She was in the space of forgiveness. And that she learned a lesson that she was repeating with Chris Brown - exactly what she needed to learn from her father."
Chris broke up with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran after spotted clubbing and attending concert with Riri. Although he was widely rumored rekindling romance with Riri after the split, he insisted he's single at the moment. "I have decided to be single to focus on my career," he explained.
Riri herself was undeterred by negative responses she got due to her renewed relationship with Chris. "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!" she tweeted.
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie