Christina Aguilera Gets Naked in 'Lotus' Album Cover
Christina Aguilera bares all in the cover art of her forthcoming album "Lotus". The 31-year-old songstress wears nothing to cover her skin, but her long blond hair is strategically placed to cover her breasts and a white light effect conceals her lower body part. She stands on the center of a lotus flower as if she emerges from it.
Set to be released November 13, the seventh studio installment of the "Beautiful" singer has "Your Body" as its lead single. When announcing the album, she explained the meaning behind the moniker, "Album title: Lotus. Representing an unbreakable flower that survives under the hardest conditions and still thrives."
"If you love 'Fighter', you're going to love my new album," she gushed about the new record in an interview with Lucky magazine. "As a 31-year-old woman, I've been uncovering my independence, and it's been really fun to explore in the new songs."
On another occasion, she told Ryan Seacrest, "This album is about self-expression and freedom. There is a lot I have gone through personally over the past few years, and this record represents a rebirth for me. The record is about freedom and getting back to the root of who I am and what I love to do."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo