'Big Bang Theory' Brings Back 'Star Trek' Alums
Dr. Sheldon Cooper will dwell deeper in his study of flags in an upcoming episode of "The Big Bang Theory". The episode, which is slated to air in November 8, will be Star Trek-themed because the theoretical physicist is exploring the flags of his beloved entertainment franchise.
For the special occasion, producers bring back "Star Trek" alums LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton. Both have made appearances on the sitcom, the latter who becomes Sheldon's mortal enemy throughout his recurring cameos. Burton briefly popped up in an episode last year when he was invited to Sheldon's social group gathering and arriving terribly late to Sheldon's dismay.
"Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags" is the follow up to an episode in season 5 when Sheldon recorded a web series about flags, assisted by Amy Farrah Fowler.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly