'Big Bang Theory' Brings Back 'Star Trek' Alums
Dr. Sheldon Cooper will dwell deeper in his study of flags in an upcoming episode of "The Big Bang Theory". The episode, which is slated to air in November 8, will be Star Trek-themed because the theoretical physicist is exploring the flags of his beloved entertainment franchise.
For the special occasion, producers bring back "Star Trek" alums LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton. Both have made appearances on the sitcom, the latter who becomes Sheldon's mortal enemy throughout his recurring cameos. Burton briefly popped up in an episode last year when he was invited to Sheldon's social group gathering and arriving terribly late to Sheldon's dismay.
"Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags" is the follow up to an episode in season 5 when Sheldon recorded a web series about flags, assisted by Amy Farrah Fowler.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna