'Big Bang Theory' Brings Back 'Star Trek' Alums
Dr. Sheldon Cooper will dwell deeper in his study of flags in an upcoming episode of "The Big Bang Theory". The episode, which is slated to air in November 8, will be Star Trek-themed because the theoretical physicist is exploring the flags of his beloved entertainment franchise.
For the special occasion, producers bring back "Star Trek" alums LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton. Both have made appearances on the sitcom, the latter who becomes Sheldon's mortal enemy throughout his recurring cameos. Burton briefly popped up in an episode last year when he was invited to Sheldon's social group gathering and arriving terribly late to Sheldon's dismay.
"Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags" is the follow up to an episode in season 5 when Sheldon recorded a web series about flags, assisted by Amy Farrah Fowler.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival