'Big Bang Theory' Brings Back 'Star Trek' Alums
Dr. Sheldon Cooper will dwell deeper in his study of flags in an upcoming episode of "The Big Bang Theory". The episode, which is slated to air in November 8, will be Star Trek-themed because the theoretical physicist is exploring the flags of his beloved entertainment franchise.
For the special occasion, producers bring back "Star Trek" alums LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton. Both have made appearances on the sitcom, the latter who becomes Sheldon's mortal enemy throughout his recurring cameos. Burton briefly popped up in an episode last year when he was invited to Sheldon's social group gathering and arriving terribly late to Sheldon's dismay.
"Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags" is the follow up to an episode in season 5 when Sheldon recorded a web series about flags, assisted by Amy Farrah Fowler.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl