'Big Bang Theory' Brings Back 'Star Trek' Alums
Dr. Sheldon Cooper will dwell deeper in his study of flags in an upcoming episode of "The Big Bang Theory". The episode, which is slated to air in November 8, will be Star Trek-themed because the theoretical physicist is exploring the flags of his beloved entertainment franchise.
For the special occasion, producers bring back "Star Trek" alums LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton. Both have made appearances on the sitcom, the latter who becomes Sheldon's mortal enemy throughout his recurring cameos. Burton briefly popped up in an episode last year when he was invited to Sheldon's social group gathering and arriving terribly late to Sheldon's dismay.
"Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags" is the follow up to an episode in season 5 when Sheldon recorded a web series about flags, assisted by Amy Farrah Fowler.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker