George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Support Ben Affleck's 'Argo' Premiere
Ben Affleck's latest directorial effort, "Argo", has been premiered in Beverly Hills on Thursday night, October 4. Aside from the appearance of Affleck himself, the special screening event, which took place at the AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater, was made special by the arrival of A-list actors, including George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler.
Clooney looked very dapper in an all-black suit, while his former pro-wrestler girlfriend matched his look by donning a very revealing dark-colored outfit. The blond beauty oozed sexiness in an Alaia dress from New York Vintage that bared her sexy back. She finished off her elegant look with a simple ponytail, a black miniaudiere and matching Giuseppe Zanotti sandal heels.
Looking inseparable from each other, the 51-year-old actor and the former WWE Diva hit the formal event together amid rumor that they have split. They proved that there was no truth on the report by displaying their affection on the red carpet, including sharing a kiss.
While Clooney brought his girlfriend to the red carpet, Affleck came together with his gorgeous wife Jennifer Garner. Affleck looked sleek in a traditional two-piece suit and a white shirt, while his wife looked daring in a sexy red dress by Monique Lhuillier. She let loose her wavy brown hair and finished off her look with a Bvlgari clutch and simple jewelries.
"Argo" marks the third directorial feature from Affleck after "Gone Baby Gone" and "The Town". It follows Affleck's Tony Mendez, a CIA "exfiltration" specialist who came up with a risky plan to get six U.S. diplomats safely out of Iran. The six Americans were taken hostage by militants during the climax of Iranian revolution in Tehran on November 4, 1979.
After being screened at this year's Telluride Film Festival and TIFF, the movie will be unleashed in the U.S. theaters this coming October 12. In addition to Affleck, it stars Alan Arkin, Kyle Chandler, John Goodman, Bryan Cranston and Taylor Schilling.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy