Chris Brown 'Stressed Out' by Rihanna and Karrueche Tran Situation
The drama surrounding love triangle between Chris Brown, Rihanna and Karrueche Tran continues. In a new video posted early Friday morning, October 5 on Twitter, the "Don't Judge Me" singer gets candid when talking about his "real" feelings about the two women in his life.
"I'm stressed out. When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kinda difficult," he says to a friend while sitting on a moving car. "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that."
While he pours his heart out, footage showing him spending time with Karrueche and then partying with Riri are flashed on screen. "Wtf is going on?" Karrueche tweeted a few hours later. "All I'm saying is.. You don't mess with people's genuine feelings. You just don't! Life moves on.. So let's all."
Riri hasn't personally addressed the matter but she did write cryptic tweets that seemed to blast anyone who dared to criticize her. "Tough times don't last.... But tough people do!!!" the singer posted. "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"
Breezy announced his split from Karrueche after he was spotted clubbing and attending concert with Riri. "I have decided to be single to focus on my career," he said. "I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
More Chris Brown News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'