Chris Brown 'Stressed Out' by Rihanna and Karrueche Tran Situation
The drama surrounding love triangle between Chris Brown, Rihanna and Karrueche Tran continues. In a new video posted early Friday morning, October 5 on Twitter, the "Don't Judge Me" singer gets candid when talking about his "real" feelings about the two women in his life.
"I'm stressed out. When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kinda difficult," he says to a friend while sitting on a moving car. "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that."
While he pours his heart out, footage showing him spending time with Karrueche and then partying with Riri are flashed on screen. "Wtf is going on?" Karrueche tweeted a few hours later. "All I'm saying is.. You don't mess with people's genuine feelings. You just don't! Life moves on.. So let's all."
Riri hasn't personally addressed the matter but she did write cryptic tweets that seemed to blast anyone who dared to criticize her. "Tough times don't last.... But tough people do!!!" the singer posted. "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"
Breezy announced his split from Karrueche after he was spotted clubbing and attending concert with Riri. "I have decided to be single to focus on my career," he said. "I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
More Chris Brown News
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet