James Bond Goes Wild in First Ever Clip for 'Skyfall'
The first ever clip of "Skyfall" has hit the web. It highlights James Bond's wild action as he uses a construction vehicle to literally wreck a moving train. The famous British agent remains stable and keeps his gray suit sleek despite the fact that he braves the height as he jumps from the vehicle to the carriage.
Reprising the prestigious role of 007 is Daniel Craig, who once stated that he's ready to take the risk to perform practical stunt for the spy film franchise. "It's about danger, but a good danger, because you're in the hands of somebody who's saying 'F*** you' to risk, 'F*** you' to dying," the British hunk said.
In "Skyfall", Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Serving behind the lens is Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay.
The movie is slated for a November 9 release in the United States. Hyping up the anticipation to the release of the latest Bond flick, an original soundtrack for the film has been made available for viewing pleasure. Performed by Adele, the soulful ballad song is praised for channeling the dark tone of the upcoming 007 film.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage