James Bond Goes Wild in First Ever Clip for 'Skyfall'
The first ever clip of "Skyfall" has hit the web. It highlights James Bond's wild action as he uses a construction vehicle to literally wreck a moving train. The famous British agent remains stable and keeps his gray suit sleek despite the fact that he braves the height as he jumps from the vehicle to the carriage.
Reprising the prestigious role of 007 is Daniel Craig, who once stated that he's ready to take the risk to perform practical stunt for the spy film franchise. "It's about danger, but a good danger, because you're in the hands of somebody who's saying 'F*** you' to risk, 'F*** you' to dying," the British hunk said.
In "Skyfall", Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Serving behind the lens is Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay.
The movie is slated for a November 9 release in the United States. Hyping up the anticipation to the release of the latest Bond flick, an original soundtrack for the film has been made available for viewing pleasure. Performed by Adele, the soulful ballad song is praised for channeling the dark tone of the upcoming 007 film.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media