James Bond Goes Wild in First Ever Clip for 'Skyfall'
The first ever clip of "Skyfall" has hit the web. It highlights James Bond's wild action as he uses a construction vehicle to literally wreck a moving train. The famous British agent remains stable and keeps his gray suit sleek despite the fact that he braves the height as he jumps from the vehicle to the carriage.
Reprising the prestigious role of 007 is Daniel Craig, who once stated that he's ready to take the risk to perform practical stunt for the spy film franchise. "It's about danger, but a good danger, because you're in the hands of somebody who's saying 'F*** you' to risk, 'F*** you' to dying," the British hunk said.
In "Skyfall", Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Serving behind the lens is Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay.
The movie is slated for a November 9 release in the United States. Hyping up the anticipation to the release of the latest Bond flick, an original soundtrack for the film has been made available for viewing pleasure. Performed by Adele, the soulful ballad song is praised for channeling the dark tone of the upcoming 007 film.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women