'DWTS' Gets Suspicious Package With Note to Boot Bristol Palin
Bristol Palin's participation on "Dancing with the Stars" once again attracted negative attention. CBS Studios has received a suspicious package containing white powder with a note demanding the removal of the 21-year-old single mother from the dancing competition.
An FBI source confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that their agents responded to the report of a suspicious mailing at the show's set on Wednesday, October 3. The white powder was later deemed to be harmless by law enforcement, but the situation is currently being investigated as a serious threat.
According to TMZ, the note attached to the package reads something like, "This is what will happen to you if Bristol Palin stays on [the show]." A representative for Bristol claims they can't comment on security issues like this since the show's policy abides that.
ABC, which airs the reality series, also hasn't released a statement regarding the suspicious package, but BBC Worldwide which created the show states, "BBC Worldwide Productions takes the health and safety of all our competitors and employees very seriously."
During her previous participation on "DWTS" in 2010, Bristol was also targeted by a suspicious mailing which included a death threat. The daughter of Sarah Palin is currently competing in the "All-Stars" edition, being partnered with pro-dancer Mark Ballas. She survived the latest elimination though she got the lowest point from judges.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed