Sacha Baron Cohen Prepares True-Story Comedy 'The Lesbian'
Sacha Baron Cohen is readying his latest comedy project at Paramount Pictures. The eccentric British funnyman will team up with the studio once again to develop a based-on-true-story pic called "The Lesbian".
Sacha's latest comedy project is inspired by real-life story of a Hong Kong billionaire named Cecil Chao. The richman offered $65 million to any man who would marry his homosexual daughter Gigi.
Cecil recently grabbed international headlines after a French church reportedly blessed his daughter's relationship with her longtime girlfriend. The 76-year-old man himself has never married and is famously known for always dating much younger women.
In its official statement, Paramount confirms that "The Lesbian" is "conceived as a potential starring vehicle for Baron Cohen, who will produce through his Four By Two Films banner." The studio also states that no writer(s) has been attached to the project.
This new project will mark the "Borat" actor's second collaboration with Paramount since he sealed a first-look deal with the studio last May. He recently sold a pitch about James Bond spoof to the studio. Earlier this year, his raunchy comedy "The Dictator" was also released under the studio.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!