Sacha Baron Cohen Prepares True-Story Comedy 'The Lesbian'
Sacha Baron Cohen is readying his latest comedy project at Paramount Pictures. The eccentric British funnyman will team up with the studio once again to develop a based-on-true-story pic called "The Lesbian".
Sacha's latest comedy project is inspired by real-life story of a Hong Kong billionaire named Cecil Chao. The richman offered $65 million to any man who would marry his homosexual daughter Gigi.
Cecil recently grabbed international headlines after a French church reportedly blessed his daughter's relationship with her longtime girlfriend. The 76-year-old man himself has never married and is famously known for always dating much younger women.
In its official statement, Paramount confirms that "The Lesbian" is "conceived as a potential starring vehicle for Baron Cohen, who will produce through his Four By Two Films banner." The studio also states that no writer(s) has been attached to the project.
This new project will mark the "Borat" actor's second collaboration with Paramount since he sealed a first-look deal with the studio last May. He recently sold a pitch about James Bond spoof to the studio. Earlier this year, his raunchy comedy "The Dictator" was also released under the studio.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'