Sacha Baron Cohen Prepares True-Story Comedy 'The Lesbian'
Sacha Baron Cohen is readying his latest comedy project at Paramount Pictures. The eccentric British funnyman will team up with the studio once again to develop a based-on-true-story pic called "The Lesbian".
Sacha's latest comedy project is inspired by real-life story of a Hong Kong billionaire named Cecil Chao. The richman offered $65 million to any man who would marry his homosexual daughter Gigi.
Cecil recently grabbed international headlines after a French church reportedly blessed his daughter's relationship with her longtime girlfriend. The 76-year-old man himself has never married and is famously known for always dating much younger women.
In its official statement, Paramount confirms that "The Lesbian" is "conceived as a potential starring vehicle for Baron Cohen, who will produce through his Four By Two Films banner." The studio also states that no writer(s) has been attached to the project.
This new project will mark the "Borat" actor's second collaboration with Paramount since he sealed a first-look deal with the studio last May. He recently sold a pitch about James Bond spoof to the studio. Earlier this year, his raunchy comedy "The Dictator" was also released under the studio.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics