Sacha Baron Cohen Prepares True-Story Comedy 'The Lesbian'
Sacha Baron Cohen is readying his latest comedy project at Paramount Pictures. The eccentric British funnyman will team up with the studio once again to develop a based-on-true-story pic called "The Lesbian".
Sacha's latest comedy project is inspired by real-life story of a Hong Kong billionaire named Cecil Chao. The richman offered $65 million to any man who would marry his homosexual daughter Gigi.
Cecil recently grabbed international headlines after a French church reportedly blessed his daughter's relationship with her longtime girlfriend. The 76-year-old man himself has never married and is famously known for always dating much younger women.
In its official statement, Paramount confirms that "The Lesbian" is "conceived as a potential starring vehicle for Baron Cohen, who will produce through his Four By Two Films banner." The studio also states that no writer(s) has been attached to the project.
This new project will mark the "Borat" actor's second collaboration with Paramount since he sealed a first-look deal with the studio last May. He recently sold a pitch about James Bond spoof to the studio. Earlier this year, his raunchy comedy "The Dictator" was also released under the studio.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'