Bruce Willis Is the James Bond of New Jersey in First 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Teaser
Bruce Willis gets back into full John McClane mode in the first teaser trailer for "A Good Day to Die Hard". Despite showcasing tons of high-octane fight scenes, the video offers a touch of fun by having a remix of "Ode to Joy" as its background music. At one point, McClane also humorously claims himself as "the 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey."
In the fifth installment of the "Die Hard" film franchise, John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did. In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
The action-packed movie is slated for a Valentine's Day release in 2013. Directed by John Moore, it is also supported by Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser, Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke and Anne Vyalitsyna.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service