Bruce Willis Is the James Bond of New Jersey in First 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Teaser
Bruce Willis gets back into full John McClane mode in the first teaser trailer for "A Good Day to Die Hard". Despite showcasing tons of high-octane fight scenes, the video offers a touch of fun by having a remix of "Ode to Joy" as its background music. At one point, McClane also humorously claims himself as "the 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey."
In the fifth installment of the "Die Hard" film franchise, John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did. In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
The action-packed movie is slated for a Valentine's Day release in 2013. Directed by John Moore, it is also supported by Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser, Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke and Anne Vyalitsyna.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed