Bruce Willis Is the James Bond of New Jersey in First 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Teaser
Bruce Willis gets back into full John McClane mode in the first teaser trailer for "A Good Day to Die Hard". Despite showcasing tons of high-octane fight scenes, the video offers a touch of fun by having a remix of "Ode to Joy" as its background music. At one point, McClane also humorously claims himself as "the 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey."
In the fifth installment of the "Die Hard" film franchise, John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did. In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
The action-packed movie is slated for a Valentine's Day release in 2013. Directed by John Moore, it is also supported by Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser, Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke and Anne Vyalitsyna.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie