Bruce Willis Is the James Bond of New Jersey in First 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Teaser
Bruce Willis gets back into full John McClane mode in the first teaser trailer for "A Good Day to Die Hard". Despite showcasing tons of high-octane fight scenes, the video offers a touch of fun by having a remix of "Ode to Joy" as its background music. At one point, McClane also humorously claims himself as "the 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey."
In the fifth installment of the "Die Hard" film franchise, John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did. In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
The action-packed movie is slated for a Valentine's Day release in 2013. Directed by John Moore, it is also supported by Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser, Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke and Anne Vyalitsyna.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'