Bruce Willis Is the James Bond of New Jersey in First 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Teaser
Bruce Willis gets back into full John McClane mode in the first teaser trailer for "A Good Day to Die Hard". Despite showcasing tons of high-octane fight scenes, the video offers a touch of fun by having a remix of "Ode to Joy" as its background music. At one point, McClane also humorously claims himself as "the 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey."
In the fifth installment of the "Die Hard" film franchise, John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did. In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
The action-packed movie is slated for a Valentine's Day release in 2013. Directed by John Moore, it is also supported by Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser, Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke and Anne Vyalitsyna.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers