Chris Brown Confirms Rihanna Is Behind His Split From Girlfriend
Chris Brown admitted that Rihanna is the reason behind his split from girlfriend Karrueche Tran. However, the "With You" singer also said that he is not dating anyone and can be considered "single".
"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Brown told E! News. "I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
Brown and Rihanna had a bad history of violence when he hit her in the face before the 2009 Grammy Awards. Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey earlier this year that he was the first love of her life and that she still cared about him. Brown and Rihanna have been spotted on a few occasions together lately. They were the seen together at a Manhattan club and Jay-Z's concert two days in a row.
Tran has been mum about the split, but she has posted some cryptic tweets in the past few days. "There's a difference between a man and a boy. I prefer men," she tweeted before flying in to New York and wrote, "Bye baby".
More Chris Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing