Chris Brown Confirms Rihanna Is Behind His Split From Girlfriend
Chris Brown admitted that Rihanna is the reason behind his split from girlfriend Karrueche Tran. However, the "With You" singer also said that he is not dating anyone and can be considered "single".
"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Brown told E! News. "I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
Brown and Rihanna had a bad history of violence when he hit her in the face before the 2009 Grammy Awards. Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey earlier this year that he was the first love of her life and that she still cared about him. Brown and Rihanna have been spotted on a few occasions together lately. They were the seen together at a Manhattan club and Jay-Z's concert two days in a row.
Tran has been mum about the split, but she has posted some cryptic tweets in the past few days. "There's a difference between a man and a boy. I prefer men," she tweeted before flying in to New York and wrote, "Bye baby".
More Chris Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal