Chris Brown Confirms Rihanna Is Behind His Split From Girlfriend
Chris Brown admitted that Rihanna is the reason behind his split from girlfriend Karrueche Tran. However, the "With You" singer also said that he is not dating anyone and can be considered "single".
"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Brown told E! News. "I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
Brown and Rihanna had a bad history of violence when he hit her in the face before the 2009 Grammy Awards. Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey earlier this year that he was the first love of her life and that she still cared about him. Brown and Rihanna have been spotted on a few occasions together lately. They were the seen together at a Manhattan club and Jay-Z's concert two days in a row.
Tran has been mum about the split, but she has posted some cryptic tweets in the past few days. "There's a difference between a man and a boy. I prefer men," she tweeted before flying in to New York and wrote, "Bye baby".
More Chris Brown News
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday