Julianne Moore Loses Jewelry During House Construction
During the house construction, over 10 pieces of Julianne Moore's Cartier baubles valued at $127,000 disappeared. The jewelries were suspected vanishing between June 6 until August 28, said police on Wednesday, October 3. Since they have no strong suspects yet, no arrests have been made so far.
Back then, contractors were renovating Julie's Brownstone house. Based on some reports, the "Being Flynn" artist was filming a remake of "Carrie" in Toronto, and attending a matrimony of musician Rufus Wainwright with German arts administrator Jorn Weisbrodt in Montauk, New York.
The six-figure theft seemed unnoticed by her neighbors. "First I heard of it," a documentary filmmaker who lived nearby recalled. Another neighbor also said that he heard nothing.
The Brownstone house is occupied by Moore, her director husband Bart Freundlich, as well as her first child Caleb, who was born in December 1997, and a 10-year-old daughter Liv. She reportedly plans to sell the property, which was built back in 1905 with six bedrooms. Currently, it is valued at $12.5 million.
The artist, who played as Sarah Palin in "Game Change", is now working on "The Seventh Son" and "Don Jon's Addiction". Her upcoming movie "Carrie" will be released in 2013.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!