Sean Paul Premieres 'How Deep Is Your Love?' Music Video Feat. Kelly Rowland
Sean Paul asks "How Deep Is Your Love?" in his new music video for the song which features Kelly Rowland. The simple clip, which highlights the beautiful landscape of one city, sees a couple who embraces their togetherness by sharing smooches and going on a lovely-dovey date.
The Grammy-winning reggae artist is seen storming the streets as he delivers his part, while the former Destiny's Child member looks pretty with her red-streak hair as she sings the chorus. "How deep is your love (You should know!)/ How deep does it go/ How deep is your love (I'ma show ya!)/ Let us explore (Late night!)/How deep is your love," so she sings.
"How Deep Is Your Love" marks Sean's fifth single from his latest album "Tomahawk Technique", which has boasted singles like "Got 2 Luv U" and "She Doesn't Mind". Sean once described the album as "a mixture of pop music into dance music." He told Rap-Up, "I'm trying to bridge the gap, broaden my artistry. I'm asking [the producers] to try and make dancehall from their perspective. So it's sounding more international than dancehall."
Sean Paul's "How Deep Is Your Love" Music Video Feat. Kelly Rowland
More Sean Paul News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris