Sean Paul Premieres 'How Deep Is Your Love?' Music Video Feat. Kelly Rowland
Sean Paul asks "How Deep Is Your Love?" in his new music video for the song which features Kelly Rowland. The simple clip, which highlights the beautiful landscape of one city, sees a couple who embraces their togetherness by sharing smooches and going on a lovely-dovey date.
The Grammy-winning reggae artist is seen storming the streets as he delivers his part, while the former Destiny's Child member looks pretty with her red-streak hair as she sings the chorus. "How deep is your love (You should know!)/ How deep does it go/ How deep is your love (I'ma show ya!)/ Let us explore (Late night!)/How deep is your love," so she sings.
"How Deep Is Your Love" marks Sean's fifth single from his latest album "Tomahawk Technique", which has boasted singles like "Got 2 Luv U" and "She Doesn't Mind". Sean once described the album as "a mixture of pop music into dance music." He told Rap-Up, "I'm trying to bridge the gap, broaden my artistry. I'm asking [the producers] to try and make dancehall from their perspective. So it's sounding more international than dancehall."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?