Sean Paul Premieres 'How Deep Is Your Love?' Music Video Feat. Kelly Rowland
Sean Paul asks "How Deep Is Your Love?" in his new music video for the song which features Kelly Rowland. The simple clip, which highlights the beautiful landscape of one city, sees a couple who embraces their togetherness by sharing smooches and going on a lovely-dovey date.
The Grammy-winning reggae artist is seen storming the streets as he delivers his part, while the former Destiny's Child member looks pretty with her red-streak hair as she sings the chorus. "How deep is your love (You should know!)/ How deep does it go/ How deep is your love (I'ma show ya!)/ Let us explore (Late night!)/How deep is your love," so she sings.
"How Deep Is Your Love" marks Sean's fifth single from his latest album "Tomahawk Technique", which has boasted singles like "Got 2 Luv U" and "She Doesn't Mind". Sean once described the album as "a mixture of pop music into dance music." He told Rap-Up, "I'm trying to bridge the gap, broaden my artistry. I'm asking [the producers] to try and make dancehall from their perspective. So it's sounding more international than dancehall."
Sean Paul's "How Deep Is Your Love" Music Video Feat. Kelly Rowland
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?