Nominees for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2013 Announced
Music legends who are battling it out to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for class of 2013 have been revealed. Fans can help determine who's joining the Fame and who's not, marking the first time ever public is allowed to vote along with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame voting body that consists of 600 artists, historians, critics and music industry insiders.
Previously-nominated acts like Chic, Heart, Donna Summer, Kraftwerk, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Randy Newman, Paul Butterfield Blues Band and The Meters are joined by first-time nominees such as Rush, Deep Purple, N.W.A, Public Enemy, Albert King, The Marvelettes and Procol Harum.
The nominees with the most votes will be inducted in a ceremony taking place on April 18, 2013 at the Nokia Theater L.A. in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast on HBO on a later date. Last April in Cleveland, Ohio, the Hall of Fame honored the likes of Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Laura Nyro, The Small Faces and Donovan.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group