Nominees for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2013 Announced
Music legends who are battling it out to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for class of 2013 have been revealed. Fans can help determine who's joining the Fame and who's not, marking the first time ever public is allowed to vote along with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame voting body that consists of 600 artists, historians, critics and music industry insiders.
Previously-nominated acts like Chic, Heart, Donna Summer, Kraftwerk, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Randy Newman, Paul Butterfield Blues Band and The Meters are joined by first-time nominees such as Rush, Deep Purple, N.W.A, Public Enemy, Albert King, The Marvelettes and Procol Harum.
The nominees with the most votes will be inducted in a ceremony taking place on April 18, 2013 at the Nokia Theater L.A. in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast on HBO on a later date. Last April in Cleveland, Ohio, the Hall of Fame honored the likes of Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Laura Nyro, The Small Faces and Donovan.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung