Nominees for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2013 Announced
Music legends who are battling it out to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for class of 2013 have been revealed. Fans can help determine who's joining the Fame and who's not, marking the first time ever public is allowed to vote along with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame voting body that consists of 600 artists, historians, critics and music industry insiders.
Previously-nominated acts like Chic, Heart, Donna Summer, Kraftwerk, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Randy Newman, Paul Butterfield Blues Band and The Meters are joined by first-time nominees such as Rush, Deep Purple, N.W.A, Public Enemy, Albert King, The Marvelettes and Procol Harum.
The nominees with the most votes will be inducted in a ceremony taking place on April 18, 2013 at the Nokia Theater L.A. in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast on HBO on a later date. Last April in Cleveland, Ohio, the Hall of Fame honored the likes of Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Laura Nyro, The Small Faces and Donovan.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media