Nominees for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2013 Announced
Music legends who are battling it out to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for class of 2013 have been revealed. Fans can help determine who's joining the Fame and who's not, marking the first time ever public is allowed to vote along with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame voting body that consists of 600 artists, historians, critics and music industry insiders.
Previously-nominated acts like Chic, Heart, Donna Summer, Kraftwerk, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Randy Newman, Paul Butterfield Blues Band and The Meters are joined by first-time nominees such as Rush, Deep Purple, N.W.A, Public Enemy, Albert King, The Marvelettes and Procol Harum.
The nominees with the most votes will be inducted in a ceremony taking place on April 18, 2013 at the Nokia Theater L.A. in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast on HBO on a later date. Last April in Cleveland, Ohio, the Hall of Fame honored the likes of Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Laura Nyro, The Small Faces and Donovan.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?