Machine Gun Kelly Denies Rumor He's Trashing Microsoft Store
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Machine Gun Kelly claimed he didn't destroy computers or any other properties when he performed at Microsoft store recently. "Last Friday, I was asked to perform at The Source's Power 30 reception and honored to do so. My only goal was to give a great performance," he said.
"Contrary to what is being reported... I did not stomp on any computers, damage any store property nor were the police called on my behalf. There was some confusion as to where I should perform. But, in the end, it was all resolved. I'd like to thank The Source for the opportunity and let the people at Microsoft know I meant no disrespect."
MGK performed at the Lenox Square mall in Georgia, Atlanta to help celebrate the release of Source Magazine's newest issue. A video capturing the gig saw the rapper climbing onto one table that displayed some expensive gadgets. He stomped from one table to another and refused to get down when asked to. He eventually complied with the request and ended the gig. It's unclear whether he really damaged any properties.
Following the incident, Microsoft issued a statement to the press, "On Sept. 28, The Source held a private event at the Microsoft Lenox Square Store. We offer our stores as a venue for the community to use, and this event was not sponsored by Microsoft. While the artist's behavior was appropriate for a concert, some of it was not appropriate in a store environment."
More Machine Gun Kelly News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'