Machine Gun Kelly Denies Rumor He's Trashing Microsoft Store
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Machine Gun Kelly claimed he didn't destroy computers or any other properties when he performed at Microsoft store recently. "Last Friday, I was asked to perform at The Source's Power 30 reception and honored to do so. My only goal was to give a great performance," he said.
"Contrary to what is being reported... I did not stomp on any computers, damage any store property nor were the police called on my behalf. There was some confusion as to where I should perform. But, in the end, it was all resolved. I'd like to thank The Source for the opportunity and let the people at Microsoft know I meant no disrespect."
MGK performed at the Lenox Square mall in Georgia, Atlanta to help celebrate the release of Source Magazine's newest issue. A video capturing the gig saw the rapper climbing onto one table that displayed some expensive gadgets. He stomped from one table to another and refused to get down when asked to. He eventually complied with the request and ended the gig. It's unclear whether he really damaged any properties.
Following the incident, Microsoft issued a statement to the press, "On Sept. 28, The Source held a private event at the Microsoft Lenox Square Store. We offer our stores as a venue for the community to use, and this event was not sponsored by Microsoft. While the artist's behavior was appropriate for a concert, some of it was not appropriate in a store environment."
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media