'Lincoln' Unleashes Dramatic New Trailer During Presidential Debate
During the Wednesday, October 3 Presidential Debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, 20th Century Fox decided to use the event to promote its Presidential-themed film "Lincoln". The studio debuted a brand new trailer for the Abraham Lincoln movie which gives a longer look at plenty goosebumping scenes that take audience back to the Civil War era.
Being opened with images of various charismatic figure from Martin Luther King Jr. to Mahatma Gandhi, the trailer exposes new scenes that explore deeper to Abe's life in the office. At many points, he is seen bursting out his emotion when struggling to pass the 13th Amendment. "We've shown that people can endure awful sacrifice and yet cohere. Shall we stop this bleeding?" so Daniel Day-Lewis narrates with his high-pitched voice as the titular President.
"Lincoln" is a revealing drama that focuses on the 16th President's tumultuous final months in office. In a nation divided by war and the strong winds of change, Lincoln pursues a course of action designed to end the war, unite the country and abolish slavery. With the moral courage and fierce determination to succeed, his choices during this critical moment will change the fate of generations to come.
The Steven Spielberg-directed history movie will be released in the U.S. on November 9.
More Lincoln News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding