'Lincoln' Unleashes Dramatic New Trailer During Presidential Debate
During the Wednesday, October 3 Presidential Debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, 20th Century Fox decided to use the event to promote its Presidential-themed film "Lincoln". The studio debuted a brand new trailer for the Abraham Lincoln movie which gives a longer look at plenty goosebumping scenes that take audience back to the Civil War era.
Being opened with images of various charismatic figure from Martin Luther King Jr. to Mahatma Gandhi, the trailer exposes new scenes that explore deeper to Abe's life in the office. At many points, he is seen bursting out his emotion when struggling to pass the 13th Amendment. "We've shown that people can endure awful sacrifice and yet cohere. Shall we stop this bleeding?" so Daniel Day-Lewis narrates with his high-pitched voice as the titular President.
"Lincoln" is a revealing drama that focuses on the 16th President's tumultuous final months in office. In a nation divided by war and the strong winds of change, Lincoln pursues a course of action designed to end the war, unite the country and abolish slavery. With the moral courage and fierce determination to succeed, his choices during this critical moment will change the fate of generations to come.
The Steven Spielberg-directed history movie will be released in the U.S. on November 9.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier