Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Look What They've Done to My Song'
Before introducing her brand new music, Miley Cyrus gives fans a preview of what's to expect from her in a form of a new music video. The former "Hannah Montana" star covers Melanie Safka's classic "Look What They've Done to My Song".
The video was filmed before the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth chopped off her hair. In it, she puts her hair in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt. She sits by the pool holding a mic, while two males sit next to her strumming their guitars.
Previously, Miley said she was going to make "a sick record." She told Billboard, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
She continued, "So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want first."
More Miley Cyrus News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'