Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Look What They've Done to My Song'
Before introducing her brand new music, Miley Cyrus gives fans a preview of what's to expect from her in a form of a new music video. The former "Hannah Montana" star covers Melanie Safka's classic "Look What They've Done to My Song".
The video was filmed before the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth chopped off her hair. In it, she puts her hair in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt. She sits by the pool holding a mic, while two males sit next to her strumming their guitars.
Previously, Miley said she was going to make "a sick record." She told Billboard, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
She continued, "So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want first."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie