Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Look What They've Done to My Song'
Before introducing her brand new music, Miley Cyrus gives fans a preview of what's to expect from her in a form of a new music video. The former "Hannah Montana" star covers Melanie Safka's classic "Look What They've Done to My Song".
The video was filmed before the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth chopped off her hair. In it, she puts her hair in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt. She sits by the pool holding a mic, while two males sit next to her strumming their guitars.
Previously, Miley said she was going to make "a sick record." She told Billboard, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
She continued, "So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want first."
Miley Cyrus' "Look What They've Done to My Song" Music Video
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up