Chris Brown Leaving Rihanna's Hotel and Watching Jay-Z's Concert With Her
Rumors that Chris Brown has gotten back together with Rihanna grew stronger. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was caught on camera Wednesday, October 3 leaving Hotel Gansevoort where his ex-girlfriend was staying during her trip to New York City. She left the building moments later.
It's unclear whether or not they headed to the same destination, but the two were pictured watching Jay-Z's concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn later in the evening. The couple who broke up following an ill-fated altercation in 2009 was seen sitting next to each other.
"Rihanna just entered the VIP with Chris Brown. Wow," fellow concertgoer Elliott Wilson tweeted about the sighting. He later posted a picture showing the pair inside the brand new multi-million dollar complex along with Beyonce Knowles, Santigold and Rita Ora.
One day prior, Breezy and Riri were reported making out at Griffin nightclub. Breezy left the club around 4 in the morning, and Riri took off moments later. His girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, was not seen among the partygoers that included Cassidy, Chris Rock and Bow Wow.
"There's a difference between a man and a boy. I prefer men," the model tweeted cryptic messages. "Remember I said I prefer men." One day before Breezy went to the Barclays Center, he was spotted picking her up in New York City on Tuesday and together they headed to her hotel.
Earlier in the day, he also exited Riri's hotel wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweats, rushing past paparazzi into his chauffeured car. He ignored their questions about the status of his relationship with Riri. "Both r Free from it all!" he most recently wrote on Twitter.
"Karreuche and Chris had been on thin ice for a while, but after he was spotted getting with Nicole Scherzinger in a Los Angeles nightclub recently, and then when reports surfaced that he had hooked up with Rihanna... she finally dumped him," a source told Radar Online.
More Chris Brown News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'