First 'Parker' Trailer Has Jennifer Lopez Stripping Off Her Clothes
Jennifer Lopez is Jason Statham's sexy partner in crime in the first trailer for "Parker". The Latina beauty gives a touch of sexiness in the action-packed video as she is seen stripping off her clothes in front of Jason at one point and sharing a passionate kiss with him in the shower in another. The rest of the male-dominated footage is studded with scenes of Jason going brutal in various dead-defying sequences.
Based on Donald E. Westlake's novel series, "Parker" follows Jason's titular character, a professional thief who lives by a personal code of ethics: "Don't steal from people who can't afford it and don't hurt people who don't deserve it." However, on his latest heist, his crew double crosses him, steals his stash and leaves him for dead.
Determined to make sure they regret it, Parker tracks them to PalmBeach. Donning the disguise of a rich Texan, Parker takes on an unlikely partner, Leslie (J.Lo), a savvy insider, who's short on cash, but big on looks, smarts and ambition. Together, they devise a plan to hijack the score, take everyone down and get away clean.
"Parker" is skedded for a January 25, 2013 release Stateside. Taylor Hackford directs the actioner, while John J. McLaughlin provides the script. Also supporting the film are Michael Chiklis, Nick Nolte, Wendell Pierce, Clifton Collins Jr., Patti LuPone and Emma Booth.
More Parker News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says