'Supernatural' 8.02 Preview: Bidding for the Tablet
On their quest to find the tablet that can close the gates of Hell, Sam and Dean visit what seems to be an exhibition of antiques in the next episode of "Supernatural". As the important stuff is on sale, the demon-hunting duo will join a bid to retrieve the tablet before Crowley can get his hands on it.
In the meantime, Kevin (Osric Chau) talks Sam and Dean into checking in on his mother (Lauren Tom). When they arrive, they see that Crowley has surrounded her with demons so they rescue her. However, the Winchester brothers soon discover Kevin wasn't kidding when he said his mother was a strong-willed woman after she tries to take on Crowley.
Titled "What's Up, Tiger Mommy?", the new episode will air Wednesday, October 10 at 9/8c on The CW. In flashback scenes, viewers will meet Dean's vampire buddy Benny and see Castiel for the first time in Purgatory.
Showrunner Jeremy Carver promises that Cas' fate will be revealed gradually in the currently airing season 8. "By episode seven or eight you'll start to get a really good understanding of what happened in Purgatory to Cas," he says.
Carver also says that the quest to close the gates of Hell will be a major arc of this season, but the influence of this quest could be "explored in future seasons." Teasing about an upcoming found footage episode, he claims that it is "pretty unlike any episode that this show has ever done before" and is different from "Ghostfacers" in season 3. "It ain't for laughs," he gushes.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son