First Look at Gorgeous Nicole Kidman as Princess Grace Kelly in 'Grace of Monaco'
Nicole Kidman gets into her full Royal Lady mode in the first ever photo from "Grace of Monaco". Coming out via The Film Stage, the picture gives a high-definition look at how the Oscar-winning Australian actress will appear as actress-turned-princess, Grace Kelly, in the upcoming Olivier Dahan-directed drama.
Kidman looks stunningly elegant in a sleeveless sheer white dress which is adorned with gorgeous gems in the neckline. She arranges her wavy red hair into a sleek do and finishes off her classy look with bold eye makeup and maroon lipstick.
"Grace of Monaco", which is not designed as a biopic, follows Kelly's personal story during the 1962 politics. It stresses on a six-month period in which the newly minted Princess of Monaco maneuvered behind the scenes in an effort to save the city-state from a coup.
Arash Amel wrote the script, which was included in the 2011 Black List and was said to be "generating awards buzz." Joining Kidman in the cast ensemble are Paz Vega, Parker Posey, Tim Roth, Frank Langella, Roger Ashton-Griffiths, Robert Lindsay and Geraldine Somerville.
Kidman recently sparked buzz after starring in Lee Daniels' "The Paperboy", in which she filmed a notorious scene where she peed on Zac Efron. She will next be seen playing a mentally-unstable mom in Chan-wook Park's "Stoker" and starring as Colin Firth's wife in Jonathan Teplitzky's "The Railway Man".
Sorry, the "Grace of Monaco" photo has been removed as requested by WHO magazine.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris