Nicki Minaj Reveals Playful Set Video for 'The Boys'
Amid her reported feud with fellow "American Idol" judge Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj manages to drop a special treat to her fans. The Harajuku Barbie unveils a very first glimpse at her upcoming music video for "The Boys" by posting a behind-the-scene clip for the visuals on Twitter.
"I think I'm gna upload bts footage from 'the boys' vid shoot today," so she tweets before sharing a link to the video. The footage itself is only a minute long, but it gives a good look at the playful theme of the music video.
In it, the Trinidadian raptress is seen sporting a candy-colored outfit that consists of orange leggings, a white-and-pink leotard that exposes her curve and cleavage, and a neon green blazer. She teams her eye-catching number with a leopard print hat.
The set itself is designed to look like a cartoon-themed neighborhood with fancy colors and phony candy shop as well as ice cream parlor. Nicki looks very pleased with the set as she begs to her crew, "I want to live on this block."
There's no word on when "The Boys" music video will be released in full, but the Young Money leading lady promises to unleash it "soon." Released on September 13, the club-banging song is lifted off "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". It features collaboration with P. Diddy's girlfriend Cassie.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!