Nicki Minaj Reveals Playful Set Video for 'The Boys'
Amid her reported feud with fellow "American Idol" judge Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj manages to drop a special treat to her fans. The Harajuku Barbie unveils a very first glimpse at her upcoming music video for "The Boys" by posting a behind-the-scene clip for the visuals on Twitter.
"I think I'm gna upload bts footage from 'the boys' vid shoot today," so she tweets before sharing a link to the video. The footage itself is only a minute long, but it gives a good look at the playful theme of the music video.
In it, the Trinidadian raptress is seen sporting a candy-colored outfit that consists of orange leggings, a white-and-pink leotard that exposes her curve and cleavage, and a neon green blazer. She teams her eye-catching number with a leopard print hat.
The set itself is designed to look like a cartoon-themed neighborhood with fancy colors and phony candy shop as well as ice cream parlor. Nicki looks very pleased with the set as she begs to her crew, "I want to live on this block."
There's no word on when "The Boys" music video will be released in full, but the Young Money leading lady promises to unleash it "soon." Released on September 13, the club-banging song is lifted off "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". It features collaboration with P. Diddy's girlfriend Cassie.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers