Nicki Minaj Reveals Playful Set Video for 'The Boys'
Amid her reported feud with fellow "American Idol" judge Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj manages to drop a special treat to her fans. The Harajuku Barbie unveils a very first glimpse at her upcoming music video for "The Boys" by posting a behind-the-scene clip for the visuals on Twitter.
"I think I'm gna upload bts footage from 'the boys' vid shoot today," so she tweets before sharing a link to the video. The footage itself is only a minute long, but it gives a good look at the playful theme of the music video.
In it, the Trinidadian raptress is seen sporting a candy-colored outfit that consists of orange leggings, a white-and-pink leotard that exposes her curve and cleavage, and a neon green blazer. She teams her eye-catching number with a leopard print hat.
The set itself is designed to look like a cartoon-themed neighborhood with fancy colors and phony candy shop as well as ice cream parlor. Nicki looks very pleased with the set as she begs to her crew, "I want to live on this block."
There's no word on when "The Boys" music video will be released in full, but the Young Money leading lady promises to unleash it "soon." Released on September 13, the club-banging song is lifted off "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". It features collaboration with P. Diddy's girlfriend Cassie.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie