'American Idol' Auditions Proceed Despite Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey's Feud
Everything is cooling down between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey whose feud was caught on tape on Tuesday, October 2. The new "American Idol" judges appeared back together in Charlotte, North Carolina to continue the taping of the show, which was wrapped up earlier the day before, due to their feud.
Minaj was heard ranting in a video, throwing expletives at Carey. "I told them Iím not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," she said. Fellow judges Randy Jackson and Keith Urban tried to tame the situation to no success.
Commenting on the incident, the show's host Ryan Seacrest said on his morning radio show, "These are all very different individuals with different perspectives and different opinions that provide for interesting conversation and dialogue and feedback for the contestants. [There's] nothing wrong with disagreeing ...That's gonna happen, and it's okay."
Seacrest did not deny that things got heated up between Minaj and Carey. "It was intense! I'll be honest with you ...It went far last night. It did get intense." He added, "We want that! We want them to be on this panel together. This is a good team, a great team, to go out and look for the next American Idol ... the feedback that they give is very good."
More American Idol News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos