'American Idol' Auditions Proceed Despite Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey's Feud
Everything is cooling down between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey whose feud was caught on tape on Tuesday, October 2. The new "American Idol" judges appeared back together in Charlotte, North Carolina to continue the taping of the show, which was wrapped up earlier the day before, due to their feud.
Minaj was heard ranting in a video, throwing expletives at Carey. "I told them Iím not f**kin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there," she said. Fellow judges Randy Jackson and Keith Urban tried to tame the situation to no success.
Commenting on the incident, the show's host Ryan Seacrest said on his morning radio show, "These are all very different individuals with different perspectives and different opinions that provide for interesting conversation and dialogue and feedback for the contestants. [There's] nothing wrong with disagreeing ...That's gonna happen, and it's okay."
Seacrest did not deny that things got heated up between Minaj and Carey. "It was intense! I'll be honest with you ...It went far last night. It did get intense." He added, "We want that! We want them to be on this panel together. This is a good team, a great team, to go out and look for the next American Idol ... the feedback that they give is very good."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs