Pictures: Lady GaGa Channels Elizabeth Hurley in Safety-Pin Dress
Lady GaGa was inspired by Elizabeth Hurley for her look in Milan. The Mother Monster rocked a black tight Versace gown with plunging neckline and oversized safety-pin accents. She showed off her trimmed figure, less than a month after getting criticized for her weight gain.
The dress was the exact copy of Liz Hurley's attire she wore on the red carpet of 1994's "Four Weddings and a Funeral" premiere in London with her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant. It's credited for propelling then-unknown Liz onto worldwide media recognition.
GaGa was in Italy to perform in a live concert as part of her "Born This Way" world tour. She sang a number of songs on the stage of Forum Assago with Giorgio Armani among the crowd. While in the city, she also had a private dinner with Donatella Versace at the Palazzo.
The outlandish singer donned a vintage red Versace gown with bondage-styled straps. She later appeared with the designer on the balcony and threw roses to swarming fans. She put on a blonde wig to match the designer's honey-colored hair and traded her outfit with a white Versace gown with gold embellishments.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna