Pictures: Lady GaGa Channels Elizabeth Hurley in Safety-Pin Dress
Lady GaGa was inspired by Elizabeth Hurley for her look in Milan. The Mother Monster rocked a black tight Versace gown with plunging neckline and oversized safety-pin accents. She showed off her trimmed figure, less than a month after getting criticized for her weight gain.
The dress was the exact copy of Liz Hurley's attire she wore on the red carpet of 1994's "Four Weddings and a Funeral" premiere in London with her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant. It's credited for propelling then-unknown Liz onto worldwide media recognition.
GaGa was in Italy to perform in a live concert as part of her "Born This Way" world tour. She sang a number of songs on the stage of Forum Assago with Giorgio Armani among the crowd. While in the city, she also had a private dinner with Donatella Versace at the Palazzo.
The outlandish singer donned a vintage red Versace gown with bondage-styled straps. She later appeared with the designer on the balcony and threw roses to swarming fans. She put on a blonde wig to match the designer's honey-colored hair and traded her outfit with a white Versace gown with gold embellishments.
More Lady GaGa News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'