Pictures: Lady GaGa Channels Elizabeth Hurley in Safety-Pin Dress
Lady GaGa was inspired by Elizabeth Hurley for her look in Milan. The Mother Monster rocked a black tight Versace gown with plunging neckline and oversized safety-pin accents. She showed off her trimmed figure, less than a month after getting criticized for her weight gain.
The dress was the exact copy of Liz Hurley's attire she wore on the red carpet of 1994's "Four Weddings and a Funeral" premiere in London with her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant. It's credited for propelling then-unknown Liz onto worldwide media recognition.
GaGa was in Italy to perform in a live concert as part of her "Born This Way" world tour. She sang a number of songs on the stage of Forum Assago with Giorgio Armani among the crowd. While in the city, she also had a private dinner with Donatella Versace at the Palazzo.
The outlandish singer donned a vintage red Versace gown with bondage-styled straps. She later appeared with the designer on the balcony and threw roses to swarming fans. She put on a blonde wig to match the designer's honey-colored hair and traded her outfit with a white Versace gown with gold embellishments.
More Lady GaGa News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series