Pictures: Lady GaGa Channels Elizabeth Hurley in Safety-Pin Dress
Lady GaGa was inspired by Elizabeth Hurley for her look in Milan. The Mother Monster rocked a black tight Versace gown with plunging neckline and oversized safety-pin accents. She showed off her trimmed figure, less than a month after getting criticized for her weight gain.
The dress was the exact copy of Liz Hurley's attire she wore on the red carpet of 1994's "Four Weddings and a Funeral" premiere in London with her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant. It's credited for propelling then-unknown Liz onto worldwide media recognition.
GaGa was in Italy to perform in a live concert as part of her "Born This Way" world tour. She sang a number of songs on the stage of Forum Assago with Giorgio Armani among the crowd. While in the city, she also had a private dinner with Donatella Versace at the Palazzo.
The outlandish singer donned a vintage red Versace gown with bondage-styled straps. She later appeared with the designer on the balcony and threw roses to swarming fans. She put on a blonde wig to match the designer's honey-colored hair and traded her outfit with a white Versace gown with gold embellishments.
More Lady GaGa News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary