Pictures: Lady GaGa Channels Elizabeth Hurley in Safety-Pin Dress
Lady GaGa was inspired by Elizabeth Hurley for her look in Milan. The Mother Monster rocked a black tight Versace gown with plunging neckline and oversized safety-pin accents. She showed off her trimmed figure, less than a month after getting criticized for her weight gain.
The dress was the exact copy of Liz Hurley's attire she wore on the red carpet of 1994's "Four Weddings and a Funeral" premiere in London with her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant. It's credited for propelling then-unknown Liz onto worldwide media recognition.
GaGa was in Italy to perform in a live concert as part of her "Born This Way" world tour. She sang a number of songs on the stage of Forum Assago with Giorgio Armani among the crowd. While in the city, she also had a private dinner with Donatella Versace at the Palazzo.
The outlandish singer donned a vintage red Versace gown with bondage-styled straps. She later appeared with the designer on the balcony and threw roses to swarming fans. She put on a blonde wig to match the designer's honey-colored hair and traded her outfit with a white Versace gown with gold embellishments.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group