Anna Paquin Appears on Public First Time Since Welcoming Twins
Caught on camera after doing some shopping at Bloomingdal, Anna Paquin wore a casual navy dress, gray cardigan, and black flats. It was her first appearance since she gave birth to twins, whose genders and names haven't been revealed yet.
The "True Blood" artist announced the birth of her babies on September 11. She and her actor husband, Stephen Moyer, were overjoyed to have the twins. "The newborns are in good health," a representative said in a statement.
At the BAFTA LA TV Tea in Hollywood on September 22, Stephen who is also starring on the HBO bloodsucker TV series did not tell much about her twins. When asked by one of his fans, he just replied with a big beam, "They're great, thank you!"
Both artists fell in love with each other on set of "True Blood". They were engaged in August 2009 before finally getting married in summer 2010. The twins are the first children of the Canadian actress, while the British actor has already had two children from previous relationships, 12-year-old Billy and 10-year-old Lilac.
On July 14 during a "True Blood" party in San Diego, Calif, the 42-year-old actor expressed his love toward his children, "I love my kids beyond anything. They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy, but that's cool!"
However, the twin babies are not the first twins of the "True Blood" casts. Sam Trammell's girlfriend Missy Yager, who once played Terri on "Grey's Anatomy", also gave birth to twins named Winston and Gus in August 2011.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'