'The Lone Ranger' Debuts Visually Stunning First Trailer
After being long-awaited, the first ever trailer for "The Lone Ranger" finally makes its round onto the web. Revealed by Armie Hammer during his visit on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Tuesday, October 2, the video showcases fantastic visuals coming from the hand of Oscar-winning filmmaker Gore Verbinski.
Most of the scenes highlight action sequences on the railroad. Johnny Depp channels his inner Indian man as Tonto, who at one point is seen risking his life by hanging under a moving train. Plenty of stunning slow-motion action scenes are also dominating the sneak peek.
"The Lone Ranger" follows native American spirit warrior Tonto who recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
The highly-anticipated Western movie is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3, 2013. Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Frain, James Badge Dale and William Fichtner are joining Depp and Hammer in the casting department.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video