'The Lone Ranger' Debuts Visually Stunning First Trailer
After being long-awaited, the first ever trailer for "The Lone Ranger" finally makes its round onto the web. Revealed by Armie Hammer during his visit on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Tuesday, October 2, the video showcases fantastic visuals coming from the hand of Oscar-winning filmmaker Gore Verbinski.
Most of the scenes highlight action sequences on the railroad. Johnny Depp channels his inner Indian man as Tonto, who at one point is seen risking his life by hanging under a moving train. Plenty of stunning slow-motion action scenes are also dominating the sneak peek.
"The Lone Ranger" follows native American spirit warrior Tonto who recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
The highly-anticipated Western movie is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3, 2013. Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Frain, James Badge Dale and William Fichtner are joining Depp and Hammer in the casting department.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'