'The Lone Ranger' Debuts Visually Stunning First Trailer
After being long-awaited, the first ever trailer for "The Lone Ranger" finally makes its round onto the web. Revealed by Armie Hammer during his visit on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Tuesday, October 2, the video showcases fantastic visuals coming from the hand of Oscar-winning filmmaker Gore Verbinski.
Most of the scenes highlight action sequences on the railroad. Johnny Depp channels his inner Indian man as Tonto, who at one point is seen risking his life by hanging under a moving train. Plenty of stunning slow-motion action scenes are also dominating the sneak peek.
"The Lone Ranger" follows native American spirit warrior Tonto who recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
The highly-anticipated Western movie is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3, 2013. Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Frain, James Badge Dale and William Fichtner are joining Depp and Hammer in the casting department.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors