'The Lone Ranger' Debuts Visually Stunning First Trailer
After being long-awaited, the first ever trailer for "The Lone Ranger" finally makes its round onto the web. Revealed by Armie Hammer during his visit on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Tuesday, October 2, the video showcases fantastic visuals coming from the hand of Oscar-winning filmmaker Gore Verbinski.
Most of the scenes highlight action sequences on the railroad. Johnny Depp channels his inner Indian man as Tonto, who at one point is seen risking his life by hanging under a moving train. Plenty of stunning slow-motion action scenes are also dominating the sneak peek.
"The Lone Ranger" follows native American spirit warrior Tonto who recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
The highly-anticipated Western movie is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on July 3, 2013. Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Frain, James Badge Dale and William Fichtner are joining Depp and Hammer in the casting department.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show