Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Nearing Deals to Host 'The X Factor'
It's highly likely that "The X Factor (US)" will feature Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as its co-hosts. Latest rumor says the twosome are finalizing their deals to take the hosting duty on the FOX reality series with a source telling CNN, "Those two want to do it, and the show is keen to have them."
While the network hasn't commented on any casting reports, it's believed that the official announcement will be made later this week. The wife of Lamar Odom and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are expected to make their first appearance on the singing competition in early November when the live shows begin.
The U.S. version of "The X Factor" has been looking for new host(s) after Steve Jones was fired at the end of the inaugural season. When the second season kicked off in September, no one was tapped for the said role, but Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as new judges.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'