Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Nearing Deals to Host 'The X Factor'
It's highly likely that "The X Factor (US)" will feature Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as its co-hosts. Latest rumor says the twosome are finalizing their deals to take the hosting duty on the FOX reality series with a source telling CNN, "Those two want to do it, and the show is keen to have them."
While the network hasn't commented on any casting reports, it's believed that the official announcement will be made later this week. The wife of Lamar Odom and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are expected to make their first appearance on the singing competition in early November when the live shows begin.
The U.S. version of "The X Factor" has been looking for new host(s) after Steve Jones was fired at the end of the inaugural season. When the second season kicked off in September, no one was tapped for the said role, but Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as new judges.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift