Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Nearing Deals to Host 'The X Factor'
It's highly likely that "The X Factor (US)" will feature Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as its co-hosts. Latest rumor says the twosome are finalizing their deals to take the hosting duty on the FOX reality series with a source telling CNN, "Those two want to do it, and the show is keen to have them."
While the network hasn't commented on any casting reports, it's believed that the official announcement will be made later this week. The wife of Lamar Odom and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are expected to make their first appearance on the singing competition in early November when the live shows begin.
The U.S. version of "The X Factor" has been looking for new host(s) after Steve Jones was fired at the end of the inaugural season. When the second season kicked off in September, no one was tapped for the said role, but Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as new judges.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism