Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Nearing Deals to Host 'The X Factor'
It's highly likely that "The X Factor (US)" will feature Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as its co-hosts. Latest rumor says the twosome are finalizing their deals to take the hosting duty on the FOX reality series with a source telling CNN, "Those two want to do it, and the show is keen to have them."
While the network hasn't commented on any casting reports, it's believed that the official announcement will be made later this week. The wife of Lamar Odom and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are expected to make their first appearance on the singing competition in early November when the live shows begin.
The U.S. version of "The X Factor" has been looking for new host(s) after Steve Jones was fired at the end of the inaugural season. When the second season kicked off in September, no one was tapped for the said role, but Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as new judges.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns