Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Nearing Deals to Host 'The X Factor'
It's highly likely that "The X Factor (US)" will feature Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as its co-hosts. Latest rumor says the twosome are finalizing their deals to take the hosting duty on the FOX reality series with a source telling CNN, "Those two want to do it, and the show is keen to have them."
While the network hasn't commented on any casting reports, it's believed that the official announcement will be made later this week. The wife of Lamar Odom and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are expected to make their first appearance on the singing competition in early November when the live shows begin.
The U.S. version of "The X Factor" has been looking for new host(s) after Steve Jones was fired at the end of the inaugural season. When the second season kicked off in September, no one was tapped for the said role, but Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as new judges.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress