Jenelle Evans Exposes Her Newest Large Tattoo of Leopard
Showing off the left side of her waist, Jenelle Evans took some pictures of her huge Leopard tattoo. She was so pleased with the design that she published a status on Twitter last Monday, October 1, "Haha so cute god I love my new tattoo!!"
Jenelle explained the newest tattoo, "I have been planning this tattoo out for a while now but I never wanted to get it done because I didn't feel as if it was the correct timing because it didn't mean anything to me." She continued, "I thought that it would be stupid to get it without any meaning. Just recently I thought about it and got it!"
In addition, she wrote more about the meaning of the body ink, "The Leopard itself represents how strong I am but no one knows and they underestimate my strength so that's why the leopard print fades away." Next, she said, "I'm so strong and no one sees, I guess no know one sees my strengths because I do it discretely. It's very hard to explain my tattoo but I know what it means. I hope you guys understand, lol."
Apparently, the "Teen Mom 2" star is a great fan of tattoos. She has inked her son's name Jace Vahn on her wrist, a skull with butterfly wings on her lower back, a star near her bikini area, a flower by her shoulder, as well as a huge cherry blossom branch covering her back up. On her collarbone, there is "YOLO", which means "You Only Live Once". She also has a decorative "J" on her neck, which symbolizes Jace and Jenelle.
In April, she showed off her 10th body ink, tweeting, "A key on my arm, Allison is getting a lock on her arm the same place." Later on, she exulted, "I'm such a champ getting tatts." Allison whom she mentioned on the tweet referred to Allison Lester, her roommate.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern