Jenelle Evans Exposes Her Newest Large Tattoo of Leopard
Showing off the left side of her waist, Jenelle Evans took some pictures of her huge Leopard tattoo. She was so pleased with the design that she published a status on Twitter last Monday, October 1, "Haha so cute god I love my new tattoo!!"
Jenelle explained the newest tattoo, "I have been planning this tattoo out for a while now but I never wanted to get it done because I didn't feel as if it was the correct timing because it didn't mean anything to me." She continued, "I thought that it would be stupid to get it without any meaning. Just recently I thought about it and got it!"
In addition, she wrote more about the meaning of the body ink, "The Leopard itself represents how strong I am but no one knows and they underestimate my strength so that's why the leopard print fades away." Next, she said, "I'm so strong and no one sees, I guess no know one sees my strengths because I do it discretely. It's very hard to explain my tattoo but I know what it means. I hope you guys understand, lol."
Apparently, the "Teen Mom 2" star is a great fan of tattoos. She has inked her son's name Jace Vahn on her wrist, a skull with butterfly wings on her lower back, a star near her bikini area, a flower by her shoulder, as well as a huge cherry blossom branch covering her back up. On her collarbone, there is "YOLO", which means "You Only Live Once". She also has a decorative "J" on her neck, which symbolizes Jace and Jenelle.
In April, she showed off her 10th body ink, tweeting, "A key on my arm, Allison is getting a lock on her arm the same place." Later on, she exulted, "I'm such a champ getting tatts." Allison whom she mentioned on the tweet referred to Allison Lester, her roommate.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics