Emma Stone, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet Go Crazy in 'Movie 43' Red Band Trailer
"Movie 43" gets its hilarious red band trailer available for viewing pleasure. Jam-packed with explicit language and scenes, the video boasts appearance from various Hollywood big names such as Emma Stone, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet.
Gerard Butler is seen playing a hot-headed leprechaun who is seized by Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber make fun of their nerdy son, while Anna Faris is seen sharing an awkward scene with her real-life husband Chris Pratt.
The star-studded comedy is composed of 25 short comedy segments. In addition to those stars mentioned above, the film has Chloe Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Hugh Jackman, Justin Long, Sam Rockwell, Elizabeth Banks, Tony Shalhoub, Kieran Culkin, Uma Thurman, Kristen Bell, Kate Bosworth and Richard Gere lining up in the cast ensemble.
Serving behind the lens are Elizabeth Banks, Peter Farrelly, Bob Odenkirk, Griffin Dunne and Brett Ratner, while Rocky Russo and Jeremy Sosenko pen the script. The movie is set for a January 25, 2013 release across the United States.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce