Emma Stone, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet Go Crazy in 'Movie 43' Red Band Trailer
"Movie 43" gets its hilarious red band trailer available for viewing pleasure. Jam-packed with explicit language and scenes, the video boasts appearance from various Hollywood big names such as Emma Stone, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet.
Gerard Butler is seen playing a hot-headed leprechaun who is seized by Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber make fun of their nerdy son, while Anna Faris is seen sharing an awkward scene with her real-life husband Chris Pratt.
The star-studded comedy is composed of 25 short comedy segments. In addition to those stars mentioned above, the film has Chloe Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Hugh Jackman, Justin Long, Sam Rockwell, Elizabeth Banks, Tony Shalhoub, Kieran Culkin, Uma Thurman, Kristen Bell, Kate Bosworth and Richard Gere lining up in the cast ensemble.
Serving behind the lens are Elizabeth Banks, Peter Farrelly, Bob Odenkirk, Griffin Dunne and Brett Ratner, while Rocky Russo and Jeremy Sosenko pen the script. The movie is set for a January 25, 2013 release across the United States.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers