Emma Stone, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet Go Crazy in 'Movie 43' Red Band Trailer
"Movie 43" gets its hilarious red band trailer available for viewing pleasure. Jam-packed with explicit language and scenes, the video boasts appearance from various Hollywood big names such as Emma Stone, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet.
Gerard Butler is seen playing a hot-headed leprechaun who is seized by Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber make fun of their nerdy son, while Anna Faris is seen sharing an awkward scene with her real-life husband Chris Pratt.
The star-studded comedy is composed of 25 short comedy segments. In addition to those stars mentioned above, the film has Chloe Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Hugh Jackman, Justin Long, Sam Rockwell, Elizabeth Banks, Tony Shalhoub, Kieran Culkin, Uma Thurman, Kristen Bell, Kate Bosworth and Richard Gere lining up in the cast ensemble.
Serving behind the lens are Elizabeth Banks, Peter Farrelly, Bob Odenkirk, Griffin Dunne and Brett Ratner, while Rocky Russo and Jeremy Sosenko pen the script. The movie is set for a January 25, 2013 release across the United States.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal