Pictures: Jennifer Lopez Takes Her Little Daughter to Paris Fashion Week
Jennifer Lopez used Paris Fashion Week to spend more time with her daughter. The singer brought her little daughter to the Karl Lagerfeld fashion show for Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 collection along with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. The group sat in the front row, one seat away from Kanye West.
J.Lo was stunning in a Chanel white-lace mini dress with a plunging neckline. She arranged her hair in an updo and finished off her look with a Chanel quilted clutch and a pair of pointy Tom Ford pumps. Her daughter, little Emme Maribel, looked cute in a pink dress with a white bolero. Casper opted for a suit with a tieless shirt.
The "On the Floor" hitmaker also took time to watch Valentino's Spring/Summer 2013 showcase. She was accompanied by Casper without adorable Emme in tow. The couple sat in the front row right next to the famed designer himself, Valentino Garavani. This time around, she donned a pink outfit and let her long hair down.
While in the City of Light, J.Lo and Casper attended Anna Wintour's Paris Fashion Week Reception for President Barack Obama as well. She opted for a red sleeveless figure-hugging dress with a sexy thigh-high slit and the same Tom Ford heels she wore at the Chanel fashion show. Her dancer beau looked sharp in a gray tux.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers