The Cold Open for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Unveiled
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with its fourth season, it will have a new cold open that helps viewers catch up with what has happened to the major characters so far. The footage is narrated by Elena, Damon and Stefan who explain their connection to Mystic Falls and supernatural creatures who are living among them in the small town.
There are werewolves, doppelgangers, witches and hybrids, before Elena adds herself in the list. "I'm human... At least I was," so she claims as the scenes show her in a car accident and waking up on a what seems to be a stretcher.
The new chapter of "TVD" will begin Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. It will pick up where the last season left off, with Elena finding out that she is in transition to become a vampire. "She's going to be grieving her life... She's going to be devastated," so Nina Dobrev said of how her character would react to the news.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album