The Cold Open for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Unveiled
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with its fourth season, it will have a new cold open that helps viewers catch up with what has happened to the major characters so far. The footage is narrated by Elena, Damon and Stefan who explain their connection to Mystic Falls and supernatural creatures who are living among them in the small town.
There are werewolves, doppelgangers, witches and hybrids, before Elena adds herself in the list. "I'm human... At least I was," so she claims as the scenes show her in a car accident and waking up on a what seems to be a stretcher.
The new chapter of "TVD" will begin Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. It will pick up where the last season left off, with Elena finding out that she is in transition to become a vampire. "She's going to be grieving her life... She's going to be devastated," so Nina Dobrev said of how her character would react to the news.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival