The Cold Open for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Unveiled
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with its fourth season, it will have a new cold open that helps viewers catch up with what has happened to the major characters so far. The footage is narrated by Elena, Damon and Stefan who explain their connection to Mystic Falls and supernatural creatures who are living among them in the small town.
There are werewolves, doppelgangers, witches and hybrids, before Elena adds herself in the list. "I'm human... At least I was," so she claims as the scenes show her in a car accident and waking up on a what seems to be a stretcher.
The new chapter of "TVD" will begin Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. It will pick up where the last season left off, with Elena finding out that she is in transition to become a vampire. "She's going to be grieving her life... She's going to be devastated," so Nina Dobrev said of how her character would react to the news.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics