The Cold Open for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Unveiled
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with its fourth season, it will have a new cold open that helps viewers catch up with what has happened to the major characters so far. The footage is narrated by Elena, Damon and Stefan who explain their connection to Mystic Falls and supernatural creatures who are living among them in the small town.
There are werewolves, doppelgangers, witches and hybrids, before Elena adds herself in the list. "I'm human... At least I was," so she claims as the scenes show her in a car accident and waking up on a what seems to be a stretcher.
The new chapter of "TVD" will begin Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. It will pick up where the last season left off, with Elena finding out that she is in transition to become a vampire. "She's going to be grieving her life... She's going to be devastated," so Nina Dobrev said of how her character would react to the news.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas