The Cold Open for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Unveiled
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with its fourth season, it will have a new cold open that helps viewers catch up with what has happened to the major characters so far. The footage is narrated by Elena, Damon and Stefan who explain their connection to Mystic Falls and supernatural creatures who are living among them in the small town.
There are werewolves, doppelgangers, witches and hybrids, before Elena adds herself in the list. "I'm human... At least I was," so she claims as the scenes show her in a car accident and waking up on a what seems to be a stretcher.
The new chapter of "TVD" will begin Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. It will pick up where the last season left off, with Elena finding out that she is in transition to become a vampire. "She's going to be grieving her life... She's going to be devastated," so Nina Dobrev said of how her character would react to the news.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary