Preview: 'South Park' Spoofs 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
Being the latest sensation in unscripted TV world, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" gets an animated treatment from "South Park" crew. A preview for an upcoming episode of the Comedy Central series sees Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo and her mother June Shannon picking a pig for pageant.
"We wanna pick a pig that has pizzazz and knows how to work it, girl," says the animated June while holding Alana. "I want that one!" the 7-year-old girl says, before quickly changing her mind, "That pig over there gave me the evil eye. I want that one! I want that one!"
Titled "Raising the Bar", the upcoming "South Park" episode spoofing the TLC reality show will air Wednesday, October 3 at 10 P.M. on Comedy Central.
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" garnered relatively strong ratings for TLC despite getting negative reviews. The show also grabbed headlines as it was reported that the Thompsons only earned between $2,000 and $4,000 per episode. Amidst the controversy, the network has renewed the reality series for a second season with the family reportedly asking for a raise.
Speaking about Honey Boo Boo, fellow reality star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro recently told E! News, "She gets the same feedback we got. You know, 'Look at these crazy people! What are they doing?' Enjoy it while you can...Make the best of it." Another "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D gave an advice, "Embrace it! Embrace it and go for it... Just push it aside, stay positive."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says