'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars': Joey Fatone Sent Home in Shocking Results
Joey Fatone has become the second contestant to get eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former boybander was voted off on Tuesday, October 2 though judges loved his entertaining performance the night before. "Way too soon! Who's going to make us laugh during rehearsals now?" co-host Brooke Burke commented on the elimination.
Joey himself didn't appear to be sad as stating, "Everybody was great. For me, I'm actually going to a wedding tomorrow, so I don't give a damn. I'm going to have a good time!" He went on thanking his fans before adding, "As long as I had fun, I don't care what your votes say, but I appreciate it." His pro partner Kym Johnson, however, admitted, "I'm sad, I'm not going to lie."
Also in jeopardy that night were Kelly Monaco and Helio Castroneves, who both showed a bit improvement on the second performance show. On the other hand, Bristol Palin who earned the lowest score from judges was not even in danger.
In a twist, host Tom Bergerson announced that there would be two eliminations next week. Meanwhile, earlier on the latest result show, Kelly Monaco recalled her wardrobe malfunction when competing on "DWTS" in 2005. Performing as the musical guests were Cher Lloyd and last season's contestant Katherine Jenkins.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie