'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars': Joey Fatone Sent Home in Shocking Results
Joey Fatone has become the second contestant to get eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former boybander was voted off on Tuesday, October 2 though judges loved his entertaining performance the night before. "Way too soon! Who's going to make us laugh during rehearsals now?" co-host Brooke Burke commented on the elimination.
Joey himself didn't appear to be sad as stating, "Everybody was great. For me, I'm actually going to a wedding tomorrow, so I don't give a damn. I'm going to have a good time!" He went on thanking his fans before adding, "As long as I had fun, I don't care what your votes say, but I appreciate it." His pro partner Kym Johnson, however, admitted, "I'm sad, I'm not going to lie."
Also in jeopardy that night were Kelly Monaco and Helio Castroneves, who both showed a bit improvement on the second performance show. On the other hand, Bristol Palin who earned the lowest score from judges was not even in danger.
In a twist, host Tom Bergerson announced that there would be two eliminations next week. Meanwhile, earlier on the latest result show, Kelly Monaco recalled her wardrobe malfunction when competing on "DWTS" in 2005. Performing as the musical guests were Cher Lloyd and last season's contestant Katherine Jenkins.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'