'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars': Joey Fatone Sent Home in Shocking Results
Joey Fatone has become the second contestant to get eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former boybander was voted off on Tuesday, October 2 though judges loved his entertaining performance the night before. "Way too soon! Who's going to make us laugh during rehearsals now?" co-host Brooke Burke commented on the elimination.
Joey himself didn't appear to be sad as stating, "Everybody was great. For me, I'm actually going to a wedding tomorrow, so I don't give a damn. I'm going to have a good time!" He went on thanking his fans before adding, "As long as I had fun, I don't care what your votes say, but I appreciate it." His pro partner Kym Johnson, however, admitted, "I'm sad, I'm not going to lie."
Also in jeopardy that night were Kelly Monaco and Helio Castroneves, who both showed a bit improvement on the second performance show. On the other hand, Bristol Palin who earned the lowest score from judges was not even in danger.
In a twist, host Tom Bergerson announced that there would be two eliminations next week. Meanwhile, earlier on the latest result show, Kelly Monaco recalled her wardrobe malfunction when competing on "DWTS" in 2005. Performing as the musical guests were Cher Lloyd and last season's contestant Katherine Jenkins.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group