'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars': Joey Fatone Sent Home in Shocking Results
Joey Fatone has become the second contestant to get eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former boybander was voted off on Tuesday, October 2 though judges loved his entertaining performance the night before. "Way too soon! Who's going to make us laugh during rehearsals now?" co-host Brooke Burke commented on the elimination.
Joey himself didn't appear to be sad as stating, "Everybody was great. For me, I'm actually going to a wedding tomorrow, so I don't give a damn. I'm going to have a good time!" He went on thanking his fans before adding, "As long as I had fun, I don't care what your votes say, but I appreciate it." His pro partner Kym Johnson, however, admitted, "I'm sad, I'm not going to lie."
Also in jeopardy that night were Kelly Monaco and Helio Castroneves, who both showed a bit improvement on the second performance show. On the other hand, Bristol Palin who earned the lowest score from judges was not even in danger.
In a twist, host Tom Bergerson announced that there would be two eliminations next week. Meanwhile, earlier on the latest result show, Kelly Monaco recalled her wardrobe malfunction when competing on "DWTS" in 2005. Performing as the musical guests were Cher Lloyd and last season's contestant Katherine Jenkins.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video