Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars to Perform at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will take part in the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker, the "We Found Love" songstress and the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer are scheduled to perform at the upcoming event which will be taped in New York City and will air December 4 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS.
The three artists will provide the music when Victoria's Secret Angels, including Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Lily Aldridge, strut their stuff on the runway. It's still unknown which song(s) they will perform during the fashion show.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aside, Bieber has been traveling for his Believe Tour. Both Riri and Mars are gearing up to release their respective new albums, with the latter recently debuting his song "Locked Out of Heaven".
Last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was also supported by big stars in music industry. They were Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and Watch the Throne duo, Jay-Z and Kanye West.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit