Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars to Perform at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will take part in the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker, the "We Found Love" songstress and the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer are scheduled to perform at the upcoming event which will be taped in New York City and will air December 4 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS.
The three artists will provide the music when Victoria's Secret Angels, including Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Lily Aldridge, strut their stuff on the runway. It's still unknown which song(s) they will perform during the fashion show.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aside, Bieber has been traveling for his Believe Tour. Both Riri and Mars are gearing up to release their respective new albums, with the latter recently debuting his song "Locked Out of Heaven".
Last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was also supported by big stars in music industry. They were Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and Watch the Throne duo, Jay-Z and Kanye West.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked