Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars to Perform at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will take part in the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker, the "We Found Love" songstress and the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer are scheduled to perform at the upcoming event which will be taped in New York City and will air December 4 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS.
The three artists will provide the music when Victoria's Secret Angels, including Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Lily Aldridge, strut their stuff on the runway. It's still unknown which song(s) they will perform during the fashion show.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aside, Bieber has been traveling for his Believe Tour. Both Riri and Mars are gearing up to release their respective new albums, with the latter recently debuting his song "Locked Out of Heaven".
Last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was also supported by big stars in music industry. They were Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and Watch the Throne duo, Jay-Z and Kanye West.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly