Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars to Perform at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will take part in the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker, the "We Found Love" songstress and the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer are scheduled to perform at the upcoming event which will be taped in New York City and will air December 4 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS.
The three artists will provide the music when Victoria's Secret Angels, including Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Lily Aldridge, strut their stuff on the runway. It's still unknown which song(s) they will perform during the fashion show.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aside, Bieber has been traveling for his Believe Tour. Both Riri and Mars are gearing up to release their respective new albums, with the latter recently debuting his song "Locked Out of Heaven".
Last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was also supported by big stars in music industry. They were Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and Watch the Throne duo, Jay-Z and Kanye West.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby