Chris Brown and Rihanna Get Hot and Heavy at NYC Nightclub
Chris Brown and Rihanna added fuel to rumors suggesting that they rekindled their romance following their ill-fated breakup in 2009. Words ran rampant that the former lovers were caught making out when they crossed paths at hotspot Griffin Monday night, October 1.
Breezy reportedly was the first to show up at the NYC club, arriving with fellow artist Bow Wow. Riri appeared a few minutes later and sat a couple tables away from him. A source told E! News that the "Don't Judge Me" singer immediately approached her table.
The couple then did a dirty dancing and was engaged in a steamy makeout session. At one point during the late-night rendezvous, she allegedly took off his shirt. Celebuzz reported "they went to the back of the club alone together" to continue their reunion from prying eyes.
A different source from MediaTakeOut claimed Breezy and Riri locked themselves up in a bathroom with bodyguards standing outside the door. He came out first after being inside for a long time and she followed shortly after. The publication promised there were "pictures to come."
Breezy left the club around 4 in the morning, and Riri took off moments later. Other celebrities spotted among the crowd that night were Dave Chappelle, Cassidy, Chris Rock and Tyson Beckford. Breezy's girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, was not seen among the partygoers. The model tweeted a cryptic message recently, "There's a difference between a man and a boy. I prefer men."
More Chris Brown News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'