Brittany Kerr Calls Jason Aldean Kiss 'a Lapse in Judgment'
Brittany Kerr showed how sorry she was for cozying up to married country music singer Jason Aldean when they met in a bar recently. In the same tone as his previous apologetic statement, she said the incident was "a lapse in judgment."
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," she stated. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends & family."
Jason was spotted flirting with and kissing Brittany in the open at a crowded bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night. He blamed alcohol for the moment of indiscretion and apologized to his family and fans.
Jason is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, and has his two children with her. "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he said. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Brittany shut down her Twitter after their smooching picture made its way out on the Internet. The former "American Idol" contestant reportedly ditched the micro-blogging site after getting a lot of harsh messages following the incident.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed