Brittany Kerr Calls Jason Aldean Kiss 'a Lapse in Judgment'
Brittany Kerr showed how sorry she was for cozying up to married country music singer Jason Aldean when they met in a bar recently. In the same tone as his previous apologetic statement, she said the incident was "a lapse in judgment."
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," she stated. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends & family."
Jason was spotted flirting with and kissing Brittany in the open at a crowded bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night. He blamed alcohol for the moment of indiscretion and apologized to his family and fans.
Jason is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, and has his two children with her. "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he said. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Brittany shut down her Twitter after their smooching picture made its way out on the Internet. The former "American Idol" contestant reportedly ditched the micro-blogging site after getting a lot of harsh messages following the incident.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC