Brittany Kerr Calls Jason Aldean Kiss 'a Lapse in Judgment'
Brittany Kerr showed how sorry she was for cozying up to married country music singer Jason Aldean when they met in a bar recently. In the same tone as his previous apologetic statement, she said the incident was "a lapse in judgment."
"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," she stated. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends & family."
Jason was spotted flirting with and kissing Brittany in the open at a crowded bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night. He blamed alcohol for the moment of indiscretion and apologized to his family and fans.
Jason is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, and has his two children with her. "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he said. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Brittany shut down her Twitter after their smooching picture made its way out on the Internet. The former "American Idol" contestant reportedly ditched the micro-blogging site after getting a lot of harsh messages following the incident.
More Jason Aldean News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding