Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Women of 2012
Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears are the biggest female money makers in Hollywood. According to Forbes in its 2012 list of highest-paid women, the former bags a whooping $165 million in the past twelve months, while the latter pockets an estimated $58 million.
Although her OWN network has suffered disappointing ratings and multi-million dollar loss, Oprah continues to pull in lots of money, thanks to her Harpo productions that created popular shows like "Dr. Phil", "Rachael Ray" and "The Dr. Oz Show".
Sitting at the runner-up place, Britney gets her money from "Femme Fatale" tour across the globe and her endorsement deals with top brands including Elizabeth Arden. With her recent multi-million dollar deal as "The X Factor (US)" judge, she most likely becomes the one who will take over the hot spot if Oprah steps down from the throne next year.
Taylor Swift sits at No. 3 with $57 million, Ellen DeGeneres and Rihanna share the fourth position with $53 million each, Lady GaGa and Jennifer Lopez follow with $52 million each, and Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Judge Judy Sheindlin tie with $45 million.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!