Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Women of 2012
Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears are the biggest female money makers in Hollywood. According to Forbes in its 2012 list of highest-paid women, the former bags a whooping $165 million in the past twelve months, while the latter pockets an estimated $58 million.
Although her OWN network has suffered disappointing ratings and multi-million dollar loss, Oprah continues to pull in lots of money, thanks to her Harpo productions that created popular shows like "Dr. Phil", "Rachael Ray" and "The Dr. Oz Show".
Sitting at the runner-up place, Britney gets her money from "Femme Fatale" tour across the globe and her endorsement deals with top brands including Elizabeth Arden. With her recent multi-million dollar deal as "The X Factor (US)" judge, she most likely becomes the one who will take over the hot spot if Oprah steps down from the throne next year.
Taylor Swift sits at No. 3 with $57 million, Ellen DeGeneres and Rihanna share the fourth position with $53 million each, Lady GaGa and Jennifer Lopez follow with $52 million each, and Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Judge Judy Sheindlin tie with $45 million.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch