Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Women of 2012
Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears are the biggest female money makers in Hollywood. According to Forbes in its 2012 list of highest-paid women, the former bags a whooping $165 million in the past twelve months, while the latter pockets an estimated $58 million.
Although her OWN network has suffered disappointing ratings and multi-million dollar loss, Oprah continues to pull in lots of money, thanks to her Harpo productions that created popular shows like "Dr. Phil", "Rachael Ray" and "The Dr. Oz Show".
Sitting at the runner-up place, Britney gets her money from "Femme Fatale" tour across the globe and her endorsement deals with top brands including Elizabeth Arden. With her recent multi-million dollar deal as "The X Factor (US)" judge, she most likely becomes the one who will take over the hot spot if Oprah steps down from the throne next year.
Taylor Swift sits at No. 3 with $57 million, Ellen DeGeneres and Rihanna share the fourth position with $53 million each, Lady GaGa and Jennifer Lopez follow with $52 million each, and Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Judge Judy Sheindlin tie with $45 million.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week