Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Women of 2012
Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears are the biggest female money makers in Hollywood. According to Forbes in its 2012 list of highest-paid women, the former bags a whooping $165 million in the past twelve months, while the latter pockets an estimated $58 million.
Although her OWN network has suffered disappointing ratings and multi-million dollar loss, Oprah continues to pull in lots of money, thanks to her Harpo productions that created popular shows like "Dr. Phil", "Rachael Ray" and "The Dr. Oz Show".
Sitting at the runner-up place, Britney gets her money from "Femme Fatale" tour across the globe and her endorsement deals with top brands including Elizabeth Arden. With her recent multi-million dollar deal as "The X Factor (US)" judge, she most likely becomes the one who will take over the hot spot if Oprah steps down from the throne next year.
Taylor Swift sits at No. 3 with $57 million, Ellen DeGeneres and Rihanna share the fourth position with $53 million each, Lady GaGa and Jennifer Lopez follow with $52 million each, and Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Judge Judy Sheindlin tie with $45 million.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'