Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Women of 2012
Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears are the biggest female money makers in Hollywood. According to Forbes in its 2012 list of highest-paid women, the former bags a whooping $165 million in the past twelve months, while the latter pockets an estimated $58 million.
Although her OWN network has suffered disappointing ratings and multi-million dollar loss, Oprah continues to pull in lots of money, thanks to her Harpo productions that created popular shows like "Dr. Phil", "Rachael Ray" and "The Dr. Oz Show".
Sitting at the runner-up place, Britney gets her money from "Femme Fatale" tour across the globe and her endorsement deals with top brands including Elizabeth Arden. With her recent multi-million dollar deal as "The X Factor (US)" judge, she most likely becomes the one who will take over the hot spot if Oprah steps down from the throne next year.
Taylor Swift sits at No. 3 with $57 million, Ellen DeGeneres and Rihanna share the fourth position with $53 million each, Lady GaGa and Jennifer Lopez follow with $52 million each, and Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Judge Judy Sheindlin tie with $45 million.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce