Joe Kasdan's Teen Drama 'The First Time' Unleashes First Trailer
Jon Kasdan's coming-of-age drama "The First Time" has debuted its very first trailer. Highlighting a teen-friendly story, the sneak peek focuses on a boy and a girl who bond in an unlikely friendship and slowly fall in love with each other. As their relationship gets even more serious, the young couple aims to try new things, such as having sex for the first time.
Dubbed a "modern look at the angst, anticipation and hopefulness of young love," "The First Time" focuses on Dave [Dylan O'Brien], a high school senior who spends most of his time pining away over a girl he can't have. There's also Aubrey [Brittany Robertson], a junior with artistic aspirations who is ignored by her hot boyfriend.
Dave and Aubrey meet one night at a party. A casual conversation soon sparks an instant connection between them. Over the course of a weekend, things turn magical, romantic, complicated and funny as both of them discover what it's like to fall in love for the first time.
The teen drama, which was first screened at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival, also stars Victoria Justice, James Frecheville, Craig Roberts, Joshua Malina, Halston Sage, Molly C. Quinn and Maggie Elizabeth Jones. In addition to serving behind the lens, Kasdan works to pen the script.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked